#170: Gross

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
That's been forever... I even forgot this comic was a thing.
Oh well, I'm back on board! Now this time don't stop till you finish (innuendo!)!!!

Bindal

May 14, 2012
That's at least one thing Erin and Althea have in common: Thinking that a puked-on Rad is gross.

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
The Rogue Wolf said:
Not-Fluttershy Althea, quick! Dress them all up in flimsy gauze outfits and make them run around a lot!
Or, just wave Rad under the nose of a few of them, starting the puke chain reaction.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I really hope our healer has her skills on healing burn-/firewounds on the max, because playing with fire seems like a bit more than a hobby at the moment.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
She's a healer. Perhaps she can trigger a mass stomach cleanse. But if the crystals are still in the stomach, then shouldn't they just get pooped out with time.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Clankenbeard said:
She's a healer. Perhaps she can trigger a mass stomach cleanse. But if the crystals are still in the stomach, then shouldn't they just get pooped out with time.
I'm sure there's some sort of embedding clause worked in with the whole mass take over scheme, otherwise a lot of the crystals probably would indeed have been pooped out by now given how long people had been drinking the crap.

youngstormlord

Sep 24, 2013
Caramel Frappe said:
I like how even our hellfire girl says gross, it came full circle after Erin says it lmao.
That's the girl who finds nothing objectionable in the smell of burnt human hair and flesh (terror induced faeces included). And she thinks Rad is gross!

Tyler Shmiff

#2 Kissboy
Feb 21, 2015
Clankenbeard said:
They were like stalactite on the roof of the stomach, I think.