Overwatch's Insurrection Event Trailer Leaked Ahead of Announcement

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Overwatch's Insurrection Event Trailer Leaked Ahead of Announcement

A now deleted video posted to PlayStation France's YouTube account showcases the next Overwatch event - Insurrection.

Ahead of today's reveal for the next big Overwatch event, images and details have steadily been leaking. Yesterday, a trailer posted by PlayStation France to YouTube showed off the new event, called Insurrection. The trailer has since been deleted, but you can still check out the video, via YouTuber Jeffrey Grubb [https://www.youtube.com/user/NeoJobe], below:

Insurrection appears to be a new cooperative mode and comes complete with new skins, sprays, emotes and more - over 100 new items in all, according to the trailer.

We're sure to be receiving more information when the event is officially unveiled later today, so be sure to check back for more information. Until then, have some pictures.

[gallery=7184]

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
Lizzy Finnegan said:
Insurrection appears to be a new cooperative mode and comes complete with new skins, sprays, emotes and more - over 100 new items in all, according to the trailer.
I really hope this is the case. I quite enjoyed Dr. Junkenstein and I know I'm far from the only one who'd like to see it (or something like it) as a permanent addition.

The skins are kind of a mixed bag. The only ones I like aren't for heroes I play, so I don't see myself picking any of them up.

That said, I've also heard there might be a few skins still on the way (including ones for Zen & Bastion) so I'll hold judgement until then.

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmm... Do I want to keep my golden mercy skin with the green wings, or get the younger mercy with the cuter hairstyle?

Com.e on blizz, let us mix n match skin parts

Borty The Bort

Jul 23, 2016
You know, hearing Overwatch in French is perhaps the strangest thing media has ever offered, and I'm putting it up there with "Get Schwifty"

Gutsripper

Aug 23, 2010
100 new items?
And how many of those are sprays and those horribly pointless player icons?