Microsoft's E3 Briefing is a Bit Longer This Year to Accommodate More Games

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Microsoft's E3 Briefing is a Bit Longer This Year to Accommodate More Games

Microsoft had some games that it didn't want to leave out of this year's E3 presser, so it's going to run just a bit longer than usual.

This year's Microsoft event already looks a little different, as it's being held on Sunday of E3 week instead of Monday. Now there's another change, as Microsoft has announced that this year's Xbox briefing will run longer than its usual 90 minutes.

The news comes from Xbox boss Phil Spencer, who said on Twitter,

[tweet t=https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/872884388022956032]

Spencer went on to say [https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/872897056393773056] that Microsoft "had some games that just didn't want to leave out to hit the time so made a call to just run a little long."

It seems that 90 minutes isn't sufficient for the announcement of Project Scorpio, its official name, release date, and price, and all of the new games that are in the works. If you want to see it all for yourself, you'll need to tune in on Microsoft's Twitch channel [https://www.youtube.com/user/xbox/hub]. The show kicks off at 5 PM ET Sunday, June 11.

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
Will they really have that many "exclusive" games (by "exclusive" I mean stuff developed or published by Microsoft since all their stuff now will also be released on PC)? Im really hoping they show off Crackdown 3 nicely this time, but the rest will most likely be the usual popular multiplats like Call of Duty or Battlefield.

Blazing Hero

Feb 20, 2015
It won't mean crap unless they are Xbox One exclusive MS. If you actually want the Xbox to compete with the PS4 you can't keep bringing all your games to PC.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
That must be why they canceled so many games. They just didn't have the time to fit them into their crowded, crowded schedule.

*Goes back to finishing The Last Guardian, Persona 5, Nier Automata....

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
josemlopes said:
Will they really have that many "exclusive" games (by "exclusive" I mean stuff developed or published by Microsoft since all their stuff now will also be released on PC)? Im really hoping they show off Crackdown 3 nicely this time, but the rest will most likely be the usual popular multiplats like Call of Duty or Battlefield.
All I care about is State of Decay 2.

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
Jadak said:
josemlopes said:
All I care about is State of Decay 2.
im still annoyed thats going to be on pc as a windows 10 exclusive