Write for the Escapist

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
The Escapist Editorial Calendar Updated

The Escapist Editorial Team (AKA Team Humidor) is pleased to announce this, the culmination of weeks and weeks of thought, days and days of meetings and minutes of spreadsheet writing: the new The Escapist Editorial Calendar.

The new calendar covers the period between Issues 78 ? 90, January through March of 2007 and can be viewed, along with complete submission instructions and a bevy of style guidelines at The Escapist Submissions Page [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/contact].

Please know that we try our best to respond to every article submission, but that the increasing number and quality of pitches to The Escapist are conspiring to make that a very difficult job. We encourage everyone with an idea to go ahead and submit, but please do keep in mind that each issue has a specific focus, and that we only have (at most) five open slots for each. If your article idea is not selected, please keep submitting. Persistence pays off. Just ask ? someone persistent.

Bongo Bill

Jul 13, 2006
Every time this comes up, I resolve to write something worth submitting, and every time, I end up deciding not to. Looks like history's about to repeat itself.

Maybe I'll think of something!