Review: Super Paper Mario

Adam LaMosca

Aug 7, 2006
Review: Super Paper Mario

Look, we really didn't need another Mario title. But I guess I'll give this one a pass. And maybe the next one. And possibly the one after that.

Read Full Article

Goofonian

Jul 14, 2006
Anyone have any idea when this is coming out in aussie land?
I still havent bought a new wii game since I bought the system and this was looking ripe for the plucking.

Bongo Bill

Jul 13, 2006
The only real complaint I can make about Super Paper Mario is that it uses just a few too many fetch quests toward the end; it's as if Intelligent Systems forgot how to make interesting levels and fell back on their usual RPG standby.

Arbre

Jan 13, 2007
The mix between Crash Bandicoot / New Super Mario DS looks ace, especially with the Illustrator graphics.

Myan

I Want to Go to There!
Dec 16, 2003
I'm fully enjoying Super Paper Mario, in fact it was one reason I wanted to buy my Wii. Though I've had a few issues of frustration when trying to get to the next level, Heart Pillars I'm looking at you, the story is charming. I do wish the constant text, which can often be very annoying, was handled a better way and without the incesent sound.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
I'm enjoying watching it be played and lending a hand with the occasional boss fight. I've been fascinated with this franchise for a while, and haven't seen anything yet to discourage me from giving it a shot someday. If only there weren't so many damn games to play.