Zero Punctuation: The Orange Box

zerotrace

Oct 3, 2007
It is funny to love a game...Ever seen someone love Barbie's Horse Riding adventure?

No you say? ...Ah, that's because he's been laughed all the way out of society...Brilliant as always.

And apparently you're an LFC fan...Even better :D

YNWA Yahtzee!

MrKeroChan

Oct 3, 2007
nice plug for Jonathan Coulton at the end...

Portal is becoming like Tetra Master in FF9 for me...

Dry Ice

Oct 15, 2007
Your a bastard Yahtzee, Man u FTW.

LFC GTFO!

:)

There that out the way i cant be fucked buying the orange box so your more then welcome to come ass rape me but the only reason why i cant play it is because i have no money at pressent and it looks like the british Econamy has gone to fucking shit thank you very much Gordon!

Wait untill i get paid and we'll see if His review goes hand in hand with the game and Valves totaly bithering obession with sea-saws.

donquixote

Aug 18, 2006
You can't be a Liverbore fan! Scousers won't even understand your reviews because they think t slow... This is all just a misunderstanding, right?!

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
I was another who was pleasantly surprised by portal. Hey cool a puzzle fps with portals awesome, I was already on board, but it's the humor that really makes it take the cake... =P

Fordo

Oct 17, 2007
Had to register to voice how much I appreciate these reviews. I loved the scooby doo action bar too btw

Esmoreit

Oct 10, 2007
Nice one. I was expecting either Phantom Hourglass this week or TF2 as stand alone. Wasn't too far off but still...

Also, I don't know where you get the idea that you're notfunny when being positive. I enjoyed the ending - a lot... and I still occasionally watch the psychonauts review.

Finally, when I saw that you reviewed the ornage box - and knowing you're a football fan I was secretly hoping to hear the Dutch football anthem - We houden van oranje... (We love orange...)

Evilducks

Sep 20, 2007
Jonathan Coulton is a musical nerd god. Also, really fun to see live in concert.

Great review, keep up the good work.

the cake is a lie

FACT.50

Sep 12, 2007
Once again a solid review. Though I must point out that Dr. Magnusson was indeed in HL1. He even makes a comment about Gordon destroying his Casserole at the Black Mesa facility (which you could actually do in the very first part of the original game). Albeit, he did have a very small role in the first game, he was indeed there.

Also I think that Episode 2, was a good two hours longer than Episode 1. But I completely agree that Valve needs to get cracking on releasing their episodic content much more frequently.

TF2 is getting the most of my time and I'm not even a fan of online gaming.

Oh and Portal is the most unique, fun, and funny game I've played in years. I had the credits song "Still Alive" stuck in my head for days after I beat it.

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
The part about the sniper being a point-and-click adventure with only one command was particularly brilliant.

Also, if you haven't heard about the gnome, here is the best achievement in HL2:EP2 [http://www.kfj.f2s.com/index.php/2007-10-15-gnome-quest]. It's a brilliant addition to the title.

The cake is moist and delicious.