SouthPeak Preps Steampunk Fantasy Game

namarchetti

Jan 30, 2008
SouthPeak Preps Steampunk Fantasy Game

SouthPeak Games is developing [a href="http://www.edge-of-twilight.com/"]Edge of Twilight[/a], a game set in a steampunk fantasy world.

The studio has teamed with developer FuzzyEyes to unleash Edge of Twilight on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC in 2009. In this third-person action adventure game players take on the role of Lex, an outcast bounty hunter who is caught between two opposing civilizations.

SouthPeak describes this title as a "lavishly envisioned steampunk world" and something which offers a "comprehensive story to give the universe a history and purpose." It is powered by Unreal Engine 3.

"It is energizing to see our unique vision take shape. We are bringing some unusual ideas to the table and so far we couldn't be happier with the results," said Wei-Yao Lu, CEO of FuzzyEyes. "Gamers should look forward to 2009!"

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
A lavishly envisioned steampunk world with a comprehensive story and history powered by Unreal 3! I've never seen that before!

I presume you still go to Fort Frolic at some point.

DarkPanda XIII

Nov 3, 2009
Edge of Twilight! That's the bloody name! I'm not crazy when I saw the information for it like.....a year and a half ago!

I swear, tried to hunt down the game at one point and there was no information at all about it. Nothing at all!

So going to play this game sometime.

Hexadeximal

Jan 28, 2011
I've tried searching for this game as well and found nothing. Does anyone know what happened to it?

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
This game looks dead as a rock. Can't they even announce that it's on ice?