N+ Coming to PSP and DS

Jordan Deam

Jan 11, 2008
N+ Coming to PSP and DS

Atari will release N+, the Xbox Live Arcade platformer, for the PSP and DS this July.

The sequel to the award-winning independent game N, N+ lets players control a nimble stick-figure ninja as he attempts to navigate a gauntlet of lasers, landmines, and electrified traps. The downloadable title has earned praise from gamers and reviewers alike for its robust physics engine and steep difficulty curve.

In addition to hundreds of unique singleplayer levels, the game will also include both competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes, as well as a level editor. Both the DS and PSP versions of the game will allow players to sample and download player-created levels through the systems' wireless capabilities.

The game is currently slated for release in July.

JakubK666

Jan 1, 2008
Since when did this game become such a super seller franchise? It's been out for years.And nobody really gave a shit.

eggdog14

Oct 17, 2007
correction: I gave a shit!

I wonder how many tests i've bombed solely because of this game...

Arbre

Jan 13, 2007
JakubK666 said:
Since when did this game become such a super seller franchise? It's been out for years.And nobody really gave a shit.
It's a bit mysterious how it managed to make it on both consoles, but after all, that gives hope to others. It doesn't mean it's going to sell like hot cakes either.
It's probably in the same vein as Every Extend Extra.