The Return of the Booth Babes!

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
The Return of the Booth Babes!

Booth Babes are back!

Thought to be extinct in the wild since the Great Booth Babe Purge of Ought-Six, Booth Babes have until now been creatures of near-myth, to be studied by schoolchildren and scholars in books and photographs from an earlier, better era. Although specimens have been rumored to exist in the deep wilds of off-site exhibitions, Booth Babes in their natural habitat have been unseen by human eyes for nearly three full years - until today.

Intrepid here [http://www.kotaku.com].

stompy

Jan 21, 2008
... **takes pipe out of mouth** The hunt is on gentlemen. **inserts pipe, takes old fashioned rifle, and leaves**

N-Sef

Jun 21, 2008
Hopefully the new booth babes won't look as bored as the older ones, seriously at least try to have a good time.

But hey, it's good they're back.

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
The Intercooler never looked so hot, wot wot.

Did you see what I did there old chaps. Jolly good joke wot.

Johnn Johnston

May 4, 2008
Fire Daemon said:
The Intercooler never looked so hot, wot wot.

Did you see what I did there old chaps. Jolly good joke wot.
If only those babes weren't in the way, I could see more of the Intercooler.

Landslide

Jun 13, 2002
Don't get too close. They can only grow naturally in the wild. They don't respond well to being reared in captivity.

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
Landslide said:
Don't get too close. They can only grow naturally in the wild. They don't respond well to being reared in captivity.
The Intercoolers or the babes?

Rolling Thunder

Dec 23, 2007
WHat in the devil are we talking about..... aside from hunting...

*Removes .77 calibre Lee Enfield elephant gun from wall hanging.*

Arbre

Jan 13, 2007
Bunch of gaming nerds always using guns.
Try perfume. Try a Lynx vial. It's not terribly expensive and has magical agro powers.

HSIAMetalKing

Jan 2, 2008
It's easy enough to take one of them babes out-- if you can manage to lure them out for a picture, hit them with a tranq round.

The hard part is smuggling them out of the convention. The security guard is a very territorial creature.

stompy

Jan 21, 2008
HSIAMetalKing said:
It's easy enough to take one of them babes out-- if you can manage to lure them out for a picture, hit them with a tranq round.

The hard part is smuggling them out of the convention. The security guard is a very territorial creature.
Oh, I wouldn't worry about those creatures gentlemen... they're very docile once you give them something to play with.

the_tralfalmadorian

Jan 11, 2008
huzzah! Now come gentleman, there is no need for these large caliber rifles. a simple tranq dart will suffice. that way, we can enjoy our sport without endangering the population again.

stompy

Jan 21, 2008
the_tralfalmadorian said:
huzzah! Now come gentleman, there is no need for these large caliber rifles. a simple tranq dart will suffice. that way, we can enjoy our sport without endangering the population again.
I do say, you have no right to deny me my god-given right to bear arms. **takes pipe out of mouth** I suppose you'll tell me to donate my money to those wretched orphans that I use to clean my chimney. Preposterous I say!

the_tralfalmadorian

Jan 11, 2008
Posh! now i'd never go so far as to suggest actually giving MONEY to those wretches, but a meal or two to keep them from grumbling too terribly much is wise now and then. But back on subject. While i would never suggest that you give up your rifles, i was merely suggesting that you leave them on the gun rack for this particular venture. *places monocle in eye* these booth babes must be preserved for posterity!