Where's My Video?

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Where's My Video?

Hey folks, we're experiencing a temporary, hopefully brief outage of our video system. If you're trying to watch a video and seeing nothing but a blank, black box, it's related to this. Sorry for the heartache, but we're working on it. Stay tuned.

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
WAAAAH!

In all seriousness, it happens. But personally I want to thank you for formally apologizing for stuff like this. It shows you care, and big Corps such as Gamestop would most likely not go out and admit that there's a problem.

Thanks!

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Looks like we're back in business. Sorry for the inconvenience, folks. Have a nice day!

Feb 13, 2008
Aries_Split said:
WAAAAH!

In all seriousness, it happens. But personally I want to thank you for formally apologizing for stuff like this. It shows you care, and big Corps such as Gamestop would most likely not go out and admit that there's a problem.

Thanks!
QFT. There's nothing more annoying than people not admitting that sometimes the hamsters break down.

BTW...You know on that http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/85360-Molyneux-Promises-Two-Three-Many-Fables

No comments for a reason...nowhere to comment to. :)

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
The_root_of_all_evil said:
QFT. There's nothing more annoying than people not admitting that sometimes the hamsters break down.

BTW...You know on that http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/85360-Molyneux-Promises-Two-Three-Many-Fables

No comments for a reason...nowhere to comment to. :)
LIES! ALL LIES!

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Scottie? That was Mel Brooks as Torquemada from History of the World Part One. And it was great. But this new avatar ... she's awesome.

HomeAliveIn45

Jun 4, 2008
Russ Pitts said:
Scottie? That was Mel Brooks as Torquemada from History of the World Part One. And it was great. But this new avatar ... she's awesome.
Let's face it, you can't talk em' outta anything! (Bud-um-chiiii)

Vicrry

Aug 7, 2008
Hate to beat a dead horse, but I'm still getting the dreaded black box for a video. Is there anything I can check to see if it is on my end?