David Jaffe Finds Rep. VP Palin a "MILF"

Logan Frederick

Aug 19, 2006
David Jaffe Finds Rep. VP Palin a "MILF"

A politically opinionated man, God of War developer David Jaffe has found Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin, who has a history of censoring media, to be a physically attractive lady.

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is a newcomer to the national political scene, gaining notoriety less than a week ago when Republican presidential nominee John McCain selected her to be his running mate for Vice President.

David Jaffe, an outspoken Democrat and the famed developer behind God of War, seemed to take some interest in discussing her addition to the Republican camp less than a day after her nomination.

In a video blog on his personal site [http://criminalcrackdown.blogspot.com/2008/08/intention-of-games-vice-president-milf.html], Jaffe veered away from discussing Eat Sleep Play's first game [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/85672] to the relevance of Palin's appointment, as well as her physical attractiveness for a mother of five:
[blockquote]
I think she's, you know, kind of cute. She's the perfect definition of a MILF. Not to, you know, disparage her or anything. I'm not trying to sort of make it about that, but it's like that's what I see when I look at her. I didn't love Hillary but I looked at her and I saw experience and intelligence... you look at this woman and you see a MILF. That's what you see.

Her experience doesn't really seem to indicate that she would be all that great as a vice-president and certainly not a president. What are they thinking? The better question is: Why am I seeing so many Republicans thinking this is great? They're trying to make the best of it or am I missing something?
[/blockquote]

Palin's policies on gaming issues are unknown. However she does have a failed attempt, while mayor of a small Alaskan town, to remove items from a local library [http://www.gamepolitics.com/2008/09/03/republican-vp-choice-sarah-palin-tried-ban-books] due to alleged voter complaints about foul language in certain books. Although it was a minor, non-public request, her willingness to support book banning could translate into anti-industry legislation were she to obtain a seat in Washington.

Source: GamePolitics [http://www.gamepolitics.com/2008/09/03/god-war-designer-david-jaffe-reduces-sarah-palin-candidacy-lowest-common-denominator]

DGenius

May 28, 2008
Guess me and David Jaffe do have similar tastes. I'm still voting for obama though. I dont think any amount of hot women they could bring out will change that one.

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
I love this women because she is going to unknowingly destroy the republics from the inside-out.

rossatdi

Aug 27, 2008
Its just a shame she's your normal redneck republican. Looks doesn't really matter when they're spewing bile everywhere.

DGenius

May 28, 2008
Aries_Split post=7.70551.695166 said:
I love this women because she is going to unknowingly destroy the republics from the inside-out.
LOL...I gotta agree there. A hot woman is the bane of any political process. Just ask Bill Clinton.

Feb 13, 2008
TheBadass post=9.70551.695168 said:
...WHY THE HELL IS THIS AN ARTICLE?
I've got to agree. To quote Nilcypher (sorry man), 'when you think an post is about "Would I hit it?", don't post it.'

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
Not so much that, I'd never vote for someone on looks, but if its true she's one step away from book burning because someone might read a naughty word, then we need to keep her away from the buttons of power.

I figure anyone thinking like = no GTA5.

No, that's not enough of a reason alone to choose a new president, I know, but I do feel anyone feeling like that would be quite happy to ban or destroy a lot of things they don't like.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil post=7.70551.695198 said:
I've got to agree. To quote Nilcypher (sorry man), 'when you think an post is about "Would I hit it?", don't post it.'
Consider it thirded. A lot of these articles are a stretch... this is just wrong. Why don't we post what Sid Meier's current Facebook status is while we're at it.

Jackpot

Mar 21, 2008
Lvl 64 Klutz post=7.70551.695404 said:
The_root_of_all_evil post=7.70551.695198 said:
Consider it thirded. A lot of these articles are a stretch... this is just wrong. Why don't we post what Sid Meier's current Facebook status is while we're at it.
fourthed. please report the "news".

THIS IS NOT NEWS. IF I WANTED GOSSIP, I'D WATCH TV, OR STICK MY HEAD IN AN OVEN. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF YOU'RE THE KING OF ESCAPIST AND THE ENTIRE WEBERNETS, THIS ISN'T NEWS. GO AWAY.

Jhereg42

Apr 11, 2008
Jackpot post=7.70551.695498 said:
THIS IS NOT NEWS. IF I WANTED GOSSIP, I'D WATCH TV, OR STICK MY HEAD IN AN OVEN. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF YOU'RE THE KING OF ESCAPIST AND THE ENTIRE WEBERNETS, THIS ISN'T NEWS. GO AWAY.
Guys, chill out. This was just a funny little aside. Let the staff have a little fun, eh?

Lt. Sera

Apr 22, 2008
Why the caps lock? Only makes your point more invalid, due to it making you look stupid.

As far as news goes, i didn't know she had a history of trying to ban stuff, now i know. So there's some news value to this at least.

TheBadass

Aug 27, 2008
Lt. Sera post=7.70551.695527 said:
Why the caps lock? Only makes your point more invalid, due to it making you look stupid.
Because I was so shocked to see an article of such little substance on the Escapist, which is normally full of insightful little tidbits, instead of reporting that a games creator thinks that the Rep. VP is a "MILF."

Jordan Deam

Jan 11, 2008
Anyone see her acceptance speech at the RNC last night? I've only read about it, but it sounds like a lot of republicans think she's the second coming because she can read from a teleprompter.

Her nomination seems to me like a very desperate attempt at courting former Clinton supporters, while simultaneously undermining the McCain campaign's chief criticism of Obama (that he lacks the experience to be commander in chief). I think after the comedown of the RNC, conservatives will realize how truly screwed they are this year.

Also, I'd hit it.

Logan Frederick

Aug 19, 2006
Thank goodness the internet has provided a place where such important things can be considered properly: vpilf.com

TheBadass

Aug 27, 2008
Ice-Nine post=7.70551.695612 said:
Her nomination seems to me like a very desperate attempt at courting former Clinton supporters, while simultaneously undermining the McCain campaign's chief criticism of Obama (that he lacks the experience to be commander in chief). I think after the comedown of the RNC, conservatives will realize how truly screwed they are this year.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down, no experience? She served in Alaska. Which is near Russia. Which means she must have dealt with them in some way in the one whole year she was in office before being nominated, obviously!

Damn liberal media.

Alone Disciple

Jun 10, 2008
Hell yeah...

Not only is she attractive for her age,and five kids to boot....with all her moose hunting and outdoorsy attitude...she'd make a helluva FPS opponent I bet.

I'd proudly serve her any day!

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
like the fist of an angry god, baby

wait, what are we talking about?