Fable II: What Would You Do?

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
Fable II: What Would You Do?

Grab your weapon, put on your armor and study up on your spells - it's time to make virtual moral choices for fun and profit! Choose where you stand in the Fable II: What Would You Do? game!

Each day, starting on Thursday, October 9th, at midnight Eastern all members of The Escapist can visit their profile to find a new scenario displayed. Each answer shifts your alignment towards good or evil, and at the end of the game (Thursday, October 23rd) everyone that participates will receive a new badge based on their choices.

If you're logged in, you can visit your profile page here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]. If not, now's the perfect time to register [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/global/registration/register.php]!

Update: 10/17/2008

We've also launched our Fable II Contest, where you can enter to win a copy of Fable II, an Xbox 360 Elite, and a Samsung 37" HDTV. Participating in the game will get you an extra chance to win on top of the badge. See the contest page for details. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/fable2_alignment]

Note: To count as participating, you need to answer at least 5 questions before the 23rd rolls around.

Special thanks to [user]Susan Arendt[/user], [user]Slycne[/user], [user]paulgruberman[/user], [user]brice85[/user], and [user]Virgil[/user] for their scenario-writing services!

TomNook

Feb 21, 2008
Indigo_Dingo post=6.73525.798324 said:
How come all the evil people are somehow Scottish?

I detest that, Ben Franklin is the most badass wizard in all the land.

Break

And you are?
Sep 10, 2007
This is a lovely idea. Especially in the way it's been implemented. I'll look forward to participating.

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
TomNook post=6.73525.798647 said:
Indigo_Dingo post=6.73525.798324 said:
How come all the evil people are somehow Scottish?

I detest that, Ben Franklin is the most badass wizard in all the land.
Abe Lincoln outclasses him as the greatest Sorcerer that ever lives.

L.B. Jeffries

Nov 29, 2007
Ugh...anytime I play these sorts of games I always end up being the morally grey person who usually does horribly evil things then lightens up at random intervals because they're feeling giving that morning.

Reasonable Doubt

Jul 4, 2008
Ooh time for me to warm up the apocalypse meter as the world in Fable II will burn. But then of course on my next play through I will be the extremely good guy that does not kill unless absolutely necessary.

silentsentinel

Mar 16, 2008
Seeing as I hate the world I'm living in now, I'm going to be good and try and create a peaceful society in my game copy.

But before that can happen my character will probably get murdered in his sleep by all you evil bastards.

NamEleSs22

May 9, 2008
L.B. Jeffries post=6.73525.798993 said:
Ugh...anytime I play these sorts of games I always end up being the morally grey person who usually does horribly evil things then lightens up at random intervals because they're feeling giving that morning.
i hate it when that happens, and the game likes to taunt you because what we might call "ambiguity" the game calls indecisive. I might as well lay out my plans for a physical and moral destruction of the world

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
Awesome. Is it going to be multichoice or can we be super creative? (I promise not to mention giant crabs)

Gnisis

Oct 9, 2008
I would grab the nearest chicken. Or child, because i hear those are included in the game too.

I hope you know where i am going with this.