Doing the Twist

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Doing the Twist

Bejeweled Twist is probably the most hardcore casual game you'll ever play.

Read Full Article

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Definitely a twist from a standard review.

...Ok, that was worse than any of yours.
I'm sure the game is wonderful, but I won't be checking it out. I don't get along with those kinds of casual games. Too many bad experiences of friends, family and coworkers becoming frustratingly addicted to them.

TheWickerPopstar

Dec 6, 2007
Umm...I played this game on my old cell phone except it was groups of three that moved and it was like...funny faces instead of jewels. Three years in development?

Well...A+ for effort.

Ooh! And put Kool-aid or orange juice in those ice cube trays, followed by a popsicle stick and you're really in for a treat. Hell, freeze on of those margaritas we're all so fond of. :)

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
TheWickerPopstar said:
Umm...I played this game on my old cell phone except it was groups of three that moved and it was like...funny faces instead of jewels. Three years in development?

Well...A+ for effort.

Ooh! And put Kool-aid or orange juice in those ice cube trays, followed by a popsicle stick and you're really in for a treat. Hell, freeze on of those margaritas we're all so fond of. :)
The match-three-whatevers is the old Bejeweled, and I share your apathy towards it. Bejeweled Twist, on the other hand, is much tougher and more challenging. The entire thought process behind how you play has been changed. Give it a shot, I think you'll see what I mean.

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
I do enjoy bejeweled, but hate paying for casual games, I'm quite happy playing them for free on msngames or miniclip, and how different from Hexics is it really? As I pretty much enjoyed basic Bejeweled much more then Hexics.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
I totally hear you on the free casual game thing, but it's worth it for the challenges alone.