Mirror's Edge EP and Game Giveaway - Today Only

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Mirror's Edge EP and Game Giveaway - Today Only

Hot on the heels of the Mirror's Edge release by DICE/EA, The Escapist community has been chosen to give away the Remix CD of the hit single "Still Alive" by European sensation Lisa Miskovsky, which was created entirely for Mirror's Edge.

For today only (Tuesday, November 25th) The Escapist will be giving away one (1) copy of the soon to be released "Still Alive" Remix CD, along with a copy of Mirror's Edge by DICE/EA. So, give the single by Lisa Miskovsky a listen and sign up to win!

CLICK HERE [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/m_edge_giveaway] to listen, enter and win!

calelogan

Jun 15, 2008
The song is actually pretty cool!

Much better than the other remixes I've seen around on youtube (including some by famous DJs).

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
smallharmlesskitten said:
One thousand curses!!!!! I want it but I'm not American...

WHY???
We shall host our own one day, Small... One day we shall gloat over their green corpulent forms, waving our freebies around!

Although I wouldn't mind knowing the song remix afterwards so I can go and get it from a UK site.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Danny Ocean said:

WHY???
We shall host our own one day, Small... One day we shall gloat over their green corpulent forms, waving our freebies around!

Although I wouldn't mind knowing the song remix afterwards so I can go and get it from a UK site.
I will see if I can find a place you can purchase this item in the UK.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
Spinwhiz said:
Danny Ocean said:

WHY???

Cheers Spinwhiz. You know I still have that picture from a while back. Remember that article?
Yeeaah, you know the one. Flexin' dem guns.

smallharmlesskitten

Not David Bowie
Apr 3, 2008
Spinwhiz said:
Danny Ocean said:

WHY???

Can you get it in Amazon? I'm in New Zealand and well... we get diddly squat. Why cant you make some contest international

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Danny Ocean said:
Spinwhiz said:
Danny Ocean said:

WHY???

Cheers Spinwhiz. You know I still have that picture from a while back. Remember that article?
Yeeaah, you know the one. Flexin' dem guns.
And here I was hoping most of you had forgotten about that picture which will haunt me hence forth. lol

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Spinwhiz said:
Danny Ocean said:

WHY???

Can you get it in Amazon? I'm in New Zealand and well... we get diddly squat. Why cant you make some contest international
Most of our contests are international, especially the ones we create internally for The Escapist community. This one just didn't have the ability to be so. Sorry SHK! I promise more international events to come if I can help it. :)