Brand New ZP and Unforgotten Realms Shirts Are Here!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Brand New ZP and Unforgotten Realms Shirts Are Here!

Just in time for your holiday shopping (or wish list) The Escapist store has been stocked with all new items, including brand new Zero Punctuation and Unforgotten Realms designs!

In addition to the new t-shirt designs, our freshly-stocked store [http://www.splitreason.com/productdetail.php?id=676#] now also offers mugs, stickers, and a beanie - but that's not the most exciting news. Between now and December 1, you'll also get 15% off your order. Just use the code ESCAPEHERE15 when placing your order.

Just a reminder: You can always find a quick link to our store in the tool bar on the top of the page. And be sure to let us know which of the new designs you like best!

Oh, and one last thing: Hoodies and imp plushies are on the way soon. You heard me - imp plushies.

Kogepan

Nov 9, 2007
Oh, I love the Mumorpuger shirt!! Wish it came in the other colors for ladies (I almost died when I saw red, but then I died again when I realized it was only for men *tear*), but I'm still getting it!! Or asking for Christmas... hmmm.

Ooo, imp plushies...

EDIT: wait, the color says Cranberry for ladies, but my screen looks brown. Is my screen color off?

Anton P. Nym

Sep 18, 2007
The "putrescent waters" ZP mug tempts, as do the "Canadian Lumber", "Press 'X' to Not Die" mushroom cloud, and "Professional Troll" t-shirts. Awful timing, though, as my credit card statement just came in with a $400 charge for imported, discontinued computer parts...

-- Steve

PS: yay for imp plushies!

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
Kogepan said:
wait, the color says Cranberry for ladies, but my screen looks brown. Is my screen color off?
I Am Not An Artist, but I think Cranberry should be a dark purplish red color, which is probably tough to photograph well for the web.

Isaac Dodgson

The Mad Hatter
May 11, 2008
I stated in another thread the uncanny similarity i see between the "Push X to Not Die" t-shirts with the blown out grunge skull to that of the Skullcandy logo...

Am I crazy am I the only one who sees it?

Myan

I Want to Go to There!
Dec 16, 2003
Virgil said:
Kogepan said:
wait, the color says Cranberry for ladies, but my screen looks brown. Is my screen color off?
I Am Not An Artist, but I think Cranberry should be a dark purplish red color, which is probably tough to photograph well for the web.
Cranberry is indeed a red in this case. It's actually quite a deep red. And I like it!

Landslide

Jun 13, 2002
Props to our very own sprout [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/sprout] for designing these shirts! Drop her a line to say how much you lurv them :).

pastapappie

Handbanana
Aug 5, 2008
Ordered the Professional Troll one, in olive. Might pick up a plushie if they're not to expensive. :)