Shipment of Stonking Great Tits Goes Missing

Feb 13, 2008
Shipment of Stonking Great Tits Goes Missing

A shipment of 130,000 fake breasts has gone missing on its way to Australia.

Australian Men's Magazine Ralph the plastic kind you wear on the front of your shirt (here, being modeled by Gazza). [ralph.ninemsn.com.au/]

The free boobs (worth $200,000) were meant to be given away with the January issue, but unfortunately something happened at sea.

Ralph editor Santi Pintado is desperate to find them because, amongst other woes, the magazine's parent company PBL media [www.pblmedia.com.au/] is already in major debt, to the tune of $4.3 billion.

"Unless Somali pirates have stolen them it's difficult to explain where they are," Pintado said.

Well...where would you look in Australia for someone obsessed with jubblies?

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
Whoever stole that shipment did a disservice to keg parties across Australia, but a did a favor for pretty much everywhere else.

Bagaloo

Sep 17, 2008
It gets awfully lonely out at sea...perhaps the crew started having fun with them, and didn't want to give them up?

/innuendos :p

Chimpa

Dec 2, 2008
I would just love to be there for a MSC Napoli esque recreation salvage operation where a large amount of chavvy families attempt to swindle themselves some free fake boobs.

Myan

I Want to Go to There!
Dec 16, 2003
[a href="http://www.splitreason.com/productdetail.php?id=581#"]

Lima

Jun 18, 2007
I would hate to see what they do with that many boxes of fake ta-tas!

meatloaf231

Old Man Glenn
Feb 13, 2008
What... Why? What practical or financial reason would there be to steal fake breasts?

It certainly couldn't be for ransom, so I suppose recreation is the only possibility here.