Where the Hell Is Matt? - the Game Version

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Where the Hell Is Matt? - the Game Version

The gang from Team Fortress 2 are dancing their way across the world of gaming, Matt-style.

In case you're not familiar with the story behind Dancing, the viral sensation that inspired the TF2 video, it goes something like this: fed up with his job making videogames, a guy named Matt spent his life savings taking a trip around the world. He stopped and took a quick video of himself dancing at each stop, then assembled the entire thing and uploaded it to YouTube. Thus, an internet sensation was born.

Stride gum paid Matt to take two more trips around the world. If you haven't seen the clips, take a quick look at Where the Hell is Matt? [http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/?fbid=8sG8YNv6LzT].

If you're already up to speed on Matt's exploits, then dive right into the gaming version, which you can find here [http://www.boingboing.net/2009/01/20/where-the-hell-is-ma-1.html]. I can't decide which stop I find funnier: Assassin's Creed or Second Life.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
This actually makes me wonder if you could transfer the Team Fortress Characters into other Source Engine games... that would be delightful.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Awesome.
And after re-watching the where the hell is Matt video, I have to say how awesome that is too!

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
PedroSteckecilo said:
This actually makes me wonder if you could transfer the Team Fortress Characters into other Source Engine games... that would be delightful.
Uhm. Two Heavies trying to have children?

DEAR GOD.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Abedeus said:
PedroSteckecilo said:

DEAR GOD.
Why did you do that? Why would yo do that?

My Brain! It burns with horror!

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
PedroSteckecilo said:
Abedeus said:
PedroSteckecilo said:

DEAR GOD.
Why did you do that? Why would yo do that?

My Brain! It burns with horror!
Now you know what I've been through, thanks to you.

Cubilone

Jan 14, 2009
It was interesting but the whole jumping kind of annoyed me. Nonetheless, a respectable attempt!

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Hah, I loved the Second Life part!

Good job to whomever made this. And "Where the Hell is Matt" is an awesome video.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
PedroSteckecilo said:
Heavy Weapons Guy V Left 4 Dead.

Yesss...

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
Favorite parts: Second Life, Runescape, Desktop Tower Defense, Super Mario Bros.

Mario: Spy a'sappin ma mushroom!!!