Indie Developers Showcase, Day 5: World of Goo

Jordan Deam

Jan 11, 2008
Indie Developers Showcase, Day 5: World of Goo

It's official: By the time you finish reading this sentence, you will no longer have any excuse not to play World of Goo.

calelogan

Jun 15, 2008
Gooey-tastic!

The guys at 2D Boy deserve all praise for their relationship with the community (I write this as I listen to the WoG OST) and their efforts/achievements when it comes to "indie games".

May their history serve as incentive to others aiming to the reach the treasure that lies at the top of Mt. Game Career...well, except for the "living in a pile of bat poo for five months" part :)

ukslim

Sep 27, 2007
"I would love for games to move towards shorter perfect nuggets of dense fun. Most games are too long to finish!"

Hear hear! WOG has as much fun packed into 3 hours as many full price games fit into 40.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
I played this for hours....only not at work...at my house...on my own computer...on the weekend. :)

KBKarma

May 14, 2008
Played this. Loved this. Only two levels to finish before I've finished all of them (skipped them because they were tough/annoying/time-consuming).

Just waiting on a Linux version.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
What? It's a day after the article has been posted, and no replies? It'd better be because everyone who read the article is too busy playing.

(BTW, why was this article split in two? It's barely longer the the other ones.)