Indie Developers Showcase, Day 8: Minions

Jordan Deam

Jan 11, 2008
Indie Developers Showcase, Day 8: Minions

From the creator of Desktop Tower Defense comes a browser-based multiplayer strategy game that could be just as addictive.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I don't know what's all the buzz about getting first posts. It makes me feel bad.

It's an interesting idea, but the gameplay doesn't suit it very well. And the learning curve is very, very steep. Or maybe I'm a moron, who knows.

Avida

Oct 17, 2008
Played this twice now for 2 verry long matches and can say it rocks! Thank you, ill be able to procrastinate my way through th next few weeks with this

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
I enjoyed this game very much however there is hardly any balance. My team was filled with morons so they quit and my team of 2 held the fort for a good 30 min before we lost. All in all though it was pretty fun.

Spectre39

Oct 6, 2008
This game has potential, but is less fun than a cardboard box. I can actually play with my cardboard box unlike "Minions" because it is plagued with *Unable to connect with the multiplayer server* error messages. I don't know if it's my computer or a bug in the game, but I'm not able to play.

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
I played the game, and found it interesting, but it seemed very slow. Both the movements and the actual pace of gameplay - it just took forever for anything to happen.

I think I played for about 15 minutes, and half my team was completely missing, before I finally gave up on it.