Unforgotten Realms: Episode 27: The Tower Of Ultimate Wizardy

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 27: The Tower Of Ultimate Wizardy

Our heroes venture further into the Tower of Ultimate Wizardy Wizardry, and face off against a cunning and deadly riddle-master.

Watch Video

B-lockdown080

Nov 5, 2008
O snap he brought back the opening disclamer message thingy.MOOOEE PLLZZ...ahem also face sounds like Andross so thats pretty cool.

FattyMcGee

Aug 13, 2008
good stuff, always worth the wait, glad don't have to wait 2 weeks for them anymore, look forward to next weeks

Lucia di Lammermore

Feb 8, 2009
Why did this video take so long to upload? It usually goes up around noon, but it was 8:00 before they uploaded it today.

It was definatly worth waiting for though :)

wowcrendor

Feb 19, 2009
You made me wait all day! I demand earlier releases!... Just kidding, I don't mind unlike everyone else. Great episode! You keep me coming back every week!

palmcrusher

Jun 13, 2008
i didnt fully understand the ending but ill watch it about 10 more times like always until i do

Sortoflegendary

May 24, 2008
That was a good episode, Rob. I like the riddles and how everyone except Sir Schmoopy was doing awful, until the end any way. Time Travel back to the past... I can see it now. Sir Schmoopy VS Abraham Lincoln... Kick... Ass

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Sortoflegendary said:
That was a good episode, Rob. I like the riddles and how everyone except Sir Schmoopy was doing awful, until the end any way. Time Travel back to the past... I can see it now. Sir Schmoopy VS Abraham Lincoln... Kick... Ass
Nah, it's gonna be Current Schmoopy against former schmoopy O_O

... Or maybe they'll end up in Kadorral as the first ogres start attacking

EDIT: Wait a second... it was talking in rhyme... MAELSTROM?!

B-lockdown080 said:
O snap he brought back the opening disclamer message thingy.MOOOEE PLLZZ...ahem also face sounds like Andross so thats pretty cool.
Yeah, i missed those =(

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Man, you really took the misspelling seriously. At any rate, glad to see the the "the following episode..." thing is making a return.

Valciron

Sep 17, 2008
Awesome episode, That giant head reminded me of the stone face in that show, Legends of the Hidden Temple. I thought it was pretty interesting.

Zedzero

Feb 19, 2009
No what I would love to see this a 3D RPG it would be neat. Man that ending is a really great cliffhanger!

Edit: Can you make a character sheet love the drawings would love to see you take on Bards, druids, etc.

Kawatoo

Feb 13, 2009
Whoa Rob when did you get married last time I remember you were Engaged?!?! Also best show ever reminded my of the door in Super Paper Mario. Yay or Nay?

CorpBlitz

Dec 15, 2008
Kumomaru said:
Nah, it's gonna be Current Schmoopy against former schmoopy O_O
Rofl, nah it'd nerf him with a morph spell and lower his hp to bugger all first and curse him to become an undead warlock, then send him back to become the begger at the start :)

blackcherry

Apr 9, 2008
That was pretty good. I rather liked your take on what I would guess was a lot of fans spotting a small mistake.