The Escapist Presents: World of Her PWN Four

InventiveHero

Oct 2, 2008
World of Her PWN Four

Samantha winds up inside Silent Hill after weeks of pining for Rick.

Watch Video

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
I KNEW the Wii was evil! ;) Nice vid, although I've not played Silent hill so some of the references where lost on me. The Zelda one was good though hehe.

WillSimplyBe

Mar 16, 2009
nice zelda reference. And I cracked up at the macbook whispering "Wii Would like to Play...."

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
Yep, it's official wiis are evil...pretty good camera work in this one, overall much better than the last one

The Harpomarxist

Dec 18, 2008
Zelda moment was inspired! Though now the Wii can keep me up at night two ways (by giving me a fun alternative to sleep or by absolutely terrifying the hell out of me.)

Hobo Of Hell

Jul 2, 2008
Much alike all before me I found the Zelda candle puzzle funny at first I was like why light a candle? you have a torch... but then the Zelda tune went of and I lol'd.
That game mechanic really has got overused.

AzureFire07

Dec 17, 2008
Nice job guys, you're really working changing your shooting style according to the themes - great! Keep it smooth and on point, really looking forward to what's next!

Laniara

Sep 10, 2008
Very good work, she should get a section of her own, her vids are very good.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
This is good! ...but not that good. I'm still quite fond of the series, and the Zelda puzzle was awesome. The most amazing thing about them is that they make no sense whatsoever, but you don't realize that until you stop to think.

Also, I expected there to be a male nurse... just sayin'.

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
It buffered while she was destroying her Wii and she was hitting the floor at least 2 feet away from the thing.