Unforgotten Realms: Episode 28: Mr. Five Dollars

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 28: Mr. Five Dollars

At last, our heroes reach the top of the Tower of Ultimate Wizardry!

Watch Video

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
With all the rediculus delays I"m glad the series can finaly get away from this tower!

Wait, two episodes left? NOOOO, there both going to be on the tower aren't they?

Amaurus

Mar 30, 2009
I completely forgot about Petey and Jaque! Who would have know Abraham Lincoln would be on top of the tower!? Great Episode!

SilentHunter7

Nov 21, 2007
lol wtf was with Roamin at the end?

...and no, the whiny fans wont stop bothering you.

What happened to the Legends of the Hidden Temple statute thing?
And how did they get to the top with no visible stairs?
And why doesn't Rob just beat up Timmy, and take the Rule Book back?
:p

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
I lost it when Gary jumped out the window, and I hope when Petey and Jacque come back they to somthing super bad ass. Keep it up.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
Hehehe, great job. What was with Roamin at the end though? he looked like he was having a fit or something.

Eluamous

Apr 9, 2009
Definately the worst UL episode i've seen it didn't continue from the cliffhanger of the prievious episode, The funniest part was roamin at the end, there were too many fillers (rob interrupting mike) and you couldve just made an episode with a black screen that said on it in big writing. " T3H V4MP1R3 D00D 15 B4CK 4ND H45 T3H L45T N4T3R G3M"

lukey94

Sep 2, 2008
Funny episode but I got some questions:

1) what happened to the stone face dude with the dual daggers of pew pew pew?

2) Wasn't Mike a Sorcerer when he got the new body? unless they used the crystal of talent to change him back i guess

3) When Schoompy got the crystal of Talent he was teleporting as a Wizard but then Eluminous said that they had to be level 2 to teleport

Azeban

Sep 27, 2008
What was up with the key they found at the bottom of the well in the first season? Ever gunna use that?

shirin238

Aug 19, 2008
And here I was thinking they would be in the past to try and kick Abraham Lincolns ass...
Owh well...

Goodbye Gary, You have no more reason to stick along our heroes so your time in this show is over I think.

Can't say I like the time jumps between episodes lately... I hope now that the finale is approaching that that will stop.

Azeban

Sep 27, 2008
shirin238 said:
And here I was thinking they would be in the past to try and kick Abraham Lincolns ass...
Owh well...

Goodbye Gary, You have no more reason to stick along our heroes so your time in this show is over I think.

Can't say I like the time jumps between episodes lately... I hope now that the finale is approaching that that will stop.
I doubt Gary is gone for good. You can't just kill off ROAMIN's straight man, if your intent is to be funny. Gary wasn't very funny, and ROAMIN isn't very funny, but their interactions with each other are.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
Azeban said:
What was up with the key they found at the bottom of the well in the first season? Ever gunna use that?
the key was blown up by sir schmoopys kamikaze tactics

but yeah, that was really a bit of an anticlimax. gary became nonsensical, for some reason schmoopys spell of tolerance didnt deactivate, and what the hell happened to roamin at the end of the episode???

oh yeah, please explain the lack of the stone head thing

please, we know sense isnt that important on this show, but there are limits to how far you can go before it becomes ... well nonsense

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Why's there only one bloody mark in the intro? I would've expected it to be updated now that Schmoopy had his second "heart attack".

Roamin "spinning in fear" = pure gold

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
(oAo)
:| )
(*V*)
( |:

It's really hard to make emoticons of Roamin.

It seems like someone has been reading Twinkin Out. All we need now is some Fabreeze.

WillSimplyBe

Mar 16, 2009
Yeah, Cant have Roamin without Gary, and vice versa, comedic duo.

Anyway, funny episode, but... w...t....f is up with Roamin there, lol??