Jim Henson's Resident Evil 5: The Movie They Said Couldn't Be Made

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Jim Henson's Resident Evil 5: The Movie They Said Couldn't Be Made

What do you get when you cross zombies and shotguns with button-eyed felt hand puppets? Jim Henson's Resident Evil 5, the most awesome Muppet vs. zombie movie action ever.

The title should say it all but in case there's any confusion, yes, we are talking about a Muppet zombie film here. There's guns, there's blood, there's brutal hand-to-hand combat between a Muppetized Chris Redfield and a Muppetized Albert Wesker; finally, there's a film that brings Muppet fans and zombie fans together in one of the most anticipated cinematic unions of our time.

Okay, maybe that's taking it a bit far, but it's Muppets and zombies! What's not to love?

Mature Content Warning: Images contained in this video may be shocking or offensive to fans of Ernie and/or Bert. Viewer discretion is advised.

via: IGN [http://video.ign.com/dor/articles/923215/black20-trailer-park/videos/blk20_prt_muppetre5_040309.html]

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Buhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

Just.

Buh?
No, no, no, the correct pronounciation is braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains.

This looks better than the game, and just the sort of thing a zombie muppet master would make.

Also, was that a slap fight at 1:22?

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I can't even begin to explain how much of a win that was.

Wesker Muppet made me laugh, especially his laugh XD

GyroCaptain

Jan 7, 2008
Hilarious. And now, from the Department of Overthinking:

So if the undead are humans and the live people are muppets, does this mean it's an alternate universe and anyone truly undead in our world is a muppet?

I think I just blew my own mind.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
"I got out by the skin of my teeth."

"But... you don't have any teeth..."

DUN-DUN-DUNNN

That was pretty funny.