16 year old girl runs away to meet a guy she met on XBL home safe

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
Jinx_Dragon said:
Hey, I travel the world visiting people I have met online!
Actually, I am going to meet someone who I have known for 5 years very soon.

This is also the basis of meet-ups.

BubbleGumSnareDrum

Dec 24, 2008
I really don't understand what compels teenagers to do shit like this. I'm not gonna say she'd have deserved to be raped/killed in the event that had happened, but that's pretty stupid and I'm shaking my head knowing that people need to have things like this explained to them.

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
cball11 said:
Jester Lord said:
This is another reason why the human race is doomed. All children are becoming idiots. This girl and all other people like her deserve to get raped brutally and left in the dirtiest back alley of the dirtiest country. God kids are dumb these days.

Do... do you think before you say things? Shit man.
I think before i do anything.

Sammyroc

Aug 30, 2008
I hate the media, since there's obviously more about the guy that they're not telling. The media these days simply twist and deform stories that they don't like until it looks like the brain of the retard kid that you new when you knew when you were younger.

Paper-Moon

Feb 5, 2009
"She must be a recent patient to craniel drill intrusions"[/quote]

The first bit of evidence supporting this theory being the fact that she ran away to mexico to become a FEMALE BOXING CHAMPION (everybody knows that if you runaway to mexico, MASKED WRESTLING is the sport of choice, like duh).

Izakflashman

Dec 18, 2008
snowplow said:
I didn't expect 16 yr olds to be that stupid these days.
Sixteen year olds in those days are now older, there will always be sixteen year olds these days, whether they be the same ones is a different story.

Zemnexx

May 24, 2008
Parents did some detective work by checking the calls on the phone bill? I thought that was just common sense.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Oh god, It's a flood of 'it's people like this that make me lose faith in humanity' quotes.

Seriously, she's an idiot. Most people her age aren't that dumb.

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Follow your dreams, go to strange men who you kind of know in foreign countries!!

Dumbass, no matter how much she wanted to be a boxer.

Edit: And lay off with the "stupid teenager" routine, people are fucking dumb, but that doesn't make it acceptable to generalize us teens as idiots. There's lots of adults that have done idiotic stuff as well.

Donbett1974

Jan 28, 2009
It's sad that a teenager is that foolish but it's clear that her parents will have to do her thinking. And the man should lose his twig & berries.

Optimystic

Sep 24, 2008
Did you watch the GMA clip with that **** of a mother talking about "anyone with an xbox live account can come into your child's room." GEE, I DIDN'T KNOW THE DAMN THING LET YOU TELEPORT TOO!!!