Mr. T Battles Nazis In New Game Series

Keane Ng

Sep 11, 2008
Mr. T Battles Nazis In New Game Series

Mover over, Stalin vs. Martians. ZootFly's Mr T game, in which Mr. T and none other than genius designer Will Wright team up to battle Nazis, is probably the most ridiculous premise for a game ever.

It's been almost a month since April Fools Day, but occasionally there are still things out there on the internet that have seriously got to be fake. Take this Mohawk Media [http://zootfly.com/] and will feature "knuckle-whitening action-adventure, furious brawler combat, gravity-defying platforming, and environmental puzzles."

A Mr. T game based on a Mr. T graphic novel. Already sounds absurd, right? Well, it gets crazier. "The first game will see Mr. T take on Nazis and their gigantic machines in the varied universe of South American rain forests, lost ancient cities, industrial complexes and contemporary military installations," ZootFly wrote.

And then it gets even crazier. In addition to Mr. T and other characters from the graphic novel, the Mr. T game will feature one other very special guest star who gamers should be familiar with: Will Wright. Yes, designed all the Sim games and Spore Will Wright. Quit Maxis/EA recently Will Wright. He's not exactly the same person, though: "In this universe, Will Wright is not a top-notch game designer but a top-notch American geneticist who was kidnapped and coerced to work on a diabolic plan."

So, Mr. T and Will Wright join forces to fight Nazis and "their gigantic machines," which we can only presume means giant robots. Either ZootFly were frozen in time on April 1 or this might just be the most ridiculous idea ever. In any case, sign me up.

ZootFly is planning on a release for PC, 360, PS3 and Wii.

(Joystiq [http://www.joystiq.com/2009/04/27/mr-t-and-will-wright-team-up-against-nazis-in-zootfly-game/])

Simriel

The Count of Monte Cristo
Dec 22, 2008
The foo' Is indeed pitied. I Shall buy this game. MANY TIMES!

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Bizzare!
The_root_of_all_evil said:
I pity the foo' who doesn't play this game.
I pity the foo' who purchases this game without trying a demo first.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Nothing is worse then getting pittied by Mr. T.
The Foo Fighters should know:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9E4GiKI2RA

Rooster Cogburn

May 24, 2008
If it's real: this is the greatest. Are we talking a full 60 USD game, or more like a 15 USD arcade game? I'm sure it's the latter but I want the former.

Feb 18, 2009
RebelRising said:
It sounds so stupid, there's be no way it could fail.
Can´t fail with T. It could only be more awesome, if Chuck Norris were in it. Most prominent internet meme figures of this time now packed into a single game...And the universe explodes!

Bobkat1252

The Psychotic Psyker
Mar 18, 2008
I keep re-reading this article but I can't manage to get my train of thought further than: Hold on.... What?