Stolen Pixels #87: Left 4 Dumb: Part 9

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #87: Left 4 Dumb: Part 9

Would you like some tea with your zombies?

Read Full Article

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
Teabagging says to me, "I can't accept this small victory with honor, humility, or any kind of self respect so I am going to perform a sexual act on a corpse."

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
Not to mention what happens if the zombie isn't completely dead yet. It wakes up mid act and what's the closest thing for it to bite...

9of9

Feb 14, 2008
Have to say, Zoe's expression in the second panel is spot-on.

Liverandbacon

Nov 27, 2008
Slycne said:
Not to mention what happens if the zombie isn't completely dead yet. It wakes up mid act and what's the closest thing for it to bite...
Ugh. Ouch. Ughouch. Except whoever does that deserves it anyway...

Jul 9, 2008
Stegofreak said:
Haha, one of my mates got teabagged by an AI in Killzone 2. Sometimes it can be funny.
I'm told that there was a trophy for teabagging a certain number of enemies in Resistance: FoM.

Stegofreak

Aug 6, 2008
orannis62 said:
Stegofreak said:
Haha, one of my mates got teabagged by an AI in Killzone 2. Sometimes it can be funny.
I'm told that there was a trophy for teabagging a certain number of enemies in Resistance: FoM.
Possibly but I don't recall, and I was adicted to that game.

Yog Sothoth

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
As much as it is fitting to blame it on Halo, though they greatly popularised it, PC gaming created Teabagging. Two words - Counter-Strike.
Yeah, pretty sure it got started in Counter Strike.....

Great comic, Shamus.... The Left 4 Dead series is the best yet!

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
teabagging annoys me, yeah sure, you got a kill...wait, you're teabagging me?

*respawns* *HEADSHOT* hah! screw you!

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Funny but Francis had every right to teabag them. There not really zombies.

Dev Null

Jul 29, 2008
You forgot to mention - or perhaps you just have better taste than to mention - that teabagging gets its name from the sexual practice of putting your scrotum in someone else's mouth. Which I find hilarious, as it is almost always done in-game by 14-year-old boys for whom the most cutting insult is "Ur Gay!"

Oh, and people who lose an election, apparently.

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
In my L4D games I tend to Teabag my friends when they are knocked down or are hanging off a ledge so that they learn not to fuck up and make me revive them again.

ccesarano

Oct 3, 2007
Everyone I knew that did teabagging was a Counter-Strike player, and they spread it to people that would have been Counter-Strike players.

I'd say it's just a douchebag thing and not tied to any one game in particular.