Princess Peach Peels at the Video Game Girls Burlesque

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Princess Peach Peels at the Video Game Girls Burlesque

What do you get when the most famous female characters in videogaming get up on stage and take it all off? Why, it's the unparalleled, unclothed awesomeness of the Video Game Girls Burlesque!

Gamers lucky enough to be at the Nitzer Ebb [http://www.bordellobar.com/]. Characters in the show included Princess Peach, Samus Aran, Rayne, Chun-Li, Princess Zelda and Link; that last one is a little confusing but I have to admit that for a dude, Link's sure got a great rack.

Princess Peach packin' pasties? As an aficionado of both videogames and naked chicks, this is the sort of entertainment convergence I can really get behind. Happily for those who missed it, the ladies will be putting on a repeat performance on June 3, a great reason to go to L.A. for the weekend even if they won't let you into E3 [http://www.e3expo.com/].

And if you just can't make it to California for the show, you can always check out the photos at LA Weekly [http://www.laweekly.com/slideshow/view/10831960]. You better believe it's not safe for work, but fun? Absolutely. Just don't tell your mom where you got this stuff.

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
Not that boobs aren't great and all, but I'd kind of like to hear the music more than see the strippers. Maybe they could get some of that online.

Haydyn

Mar 27, 2009
I have officially proven to myself that I am not a nerd. I could hardly get through that gallery without lmao and waking everyone in the house up. Dang, maybe I'm just growing up. No! Must, remain, attracted, to, animated, characters...

mattaui

Oct 16, 2008
This is definitely the sort of thing that doesn't translate well into the real world, nor should it.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
The first question that came to mind is...

Did the Samus Stripper have full armor? If so, that's pretty cool.

megalomania

Apr 14, 2009
I must be the only person so far to think this is both awesome and hot! The rest of you should lighten-up and enjoy the side boob

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
I was fairly disappointed for several different reasons. Girls didn't look enough like the characters they were suppose to be portraying. Weren't all that attractive either. Feel as though little actual effort was put into the show. Maybe it's one of those "had to be there" performances. But I think I'd find myself listening to the music more than watching the dancing.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
I can take a light hearted view here (unlike some of the killjoys around here) and say I'd want to go see that (even if just for tits and giggles).

Some of you guys need to lighten up, seriously.

Mister Benoit

Sep 19, 2008
The metroid costume head piece looked like a big daddy haha.

It must of been so corny, ugh, would of hurt to watch.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
megalomania said:
I must be the only person so far to think this is both awesome and hot! The rest of you should lighten-up and enjoy the side boob
I agree! We just need a Rikku one and a bit of April Ryan burlesque and my life will be complete ;)

And yes, I know this furthers the gaming nerd stereotype. So what? xD

May 17, 2007
I can't like this. I just can't. I don't want to be the kind of guy who watches cosplay or stripping, so the two would just ruin me.

New Troll said:
I was fairly disappointed for several different reasons. Girls didn't look enough like the characters they were suppose to be portraying. Weren't all that attractive either. Feel as though little actual effort was put into the show. Maybe it's one of those "had to be there" performances. But I think I'd find myself listening to the music more than watching the dancing.
Are you by any chance the comic book guy from the Simpsons? Because I hear his voice when I'm reading this.

Time Travelling Toaster

The Toast with the 'Tache
Mar 1, 2009
This amused me as it's the last place I would expect to see cosplay really (I know it's not really cosplay), but it would be quite funny as someone above said "for tits and giggles".

Mar 17, 2009
Trivun said:
megalomania said:
I agree! We just need a Rikku one and a bit of April Ryan burlesque and my life will be complete ;)

And yes, I know this furthers the gaming nerd stereotype. So what? xD
Thirded, man. This shit is awesome!

InProgress

Feb 15, 2008
Am I the only one who finds that it's weird to have a stripper dressed as Link since Link is male?

damselgaming

Feb 3, 2009
Is it just me or does it seem that to get girls to agree to this they had to 'scrape the bottom of the stripper barrel'. Also- bets on how many actually understand who the hell they're suppossed to be.