Second Round Of Blizzcon Tickets On Sale Tomorrow

Earnest Cavalli

Jun 19, 2008
Second Round Of Blizzcon Tickets On Sale Tomorrow

In case you missed your first chance to purchase tickets to Blizzcon 2009, Blizzard Entertainment is offering a second batch tomorrow morning.

As of 10AM Pacific Standard Time the tickets will be available for purchase from the official Blizzcon website [http://www.blizzard.com/blizzcon/?rhtml=y].

I don't want to tell you how to live your life, but if you want any chance of scoring a pass, you should start refreshing that page every few moments at least a half an hour before 10.

Why, you ask? The first batch of tickets went on sale May 16 and sold out so quickly that I'm having trouble crafting an appropriate metaphor for the event without resorting to unbelievable lies and claims that violate many important laws of physics.

Those of you who would rather avoid the virtual throngs but still want to catch a glimpse of Diablo III and StarCraft 2 can instead opt to order the DirecTV broadcast of Blizzcon 2009 for $40.

microhive

Mar 27, 2009
The first batch got sold within 15 seconds... Hm, how quickly do you guys predict the second batch will be sold out?

I'm going to order the DirecTV online stream service. I'm a good fanboy. :p

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
CantFaketheFunk said:
Also, we'll be there.

And you want to meet us, don't you? Don't you??
Come now Funk, you know you'll be there mainly for Grunty.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/91649-Grunty-The-Murloc-Marine-Blizzcon-2009s-Exclusive-Pet

microhive

Mar 27, 2009
Chipperz said:
I hope my mate gets tickets! She's giving me her murloc dude if she gets in :D
You can also win one by ordering DirecTV Online Streaming of BlizzCon.

Sigenrecht

Mar 17, 2008
Yay, time for Blizzard to spend money on a whole exposition show dedicated to themselves and their whole THREE franchises.

Oh, wait; there might be a fourth! I'll give fifty dollars to the person who can confirm that it's a Lost Vikings MMO reboot.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Sigenrecht said:
Yay, time for Blizzard to spend money on a whole exposition show dedicated to themselves and their whole THREE franchises.

Oh, wait; there might be a fourth! I'll give fifty dollars to the person who can confirm that it's a Lost Vikings MMO reboot.
BlizzCon is an awesome show. No two bones about it.