The Weekender

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Weekender

Bringing you the glorious bounty of the internet. This week, Spirograph business cards, Team Fortress mobiles, and a paper Wolverine.

And finally something for those of you with young children. Imagine the scene, you're spending some quality time for your spawn, you hand him (or her) the controller and he (or she) throws it down on the floor and goes back to that book that his (or her) mother (or father) bought. This is clearly unacceptable, but what can you do? For many years the answer was 'nothing', and you just had to resign yourself to your child being an (shudder) reader. But now the Team Fortress 2 mobile comes to the rescue, and we're not talking cell phones. This laser cut metal mobile has amazingly detailed models of some of the TF2 characters and is apparently light weight enough to move in a light breeze. If that doesn't work, nothing will. (Source: Offworld [http://www.offworld.com/2009/05/shadowplay-saltyandsweets-team.html])

If you have any links or tips you want to share with us, drop us a line at [email protected]

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is why I could never have a credit card.

All I know for sure is that I want a TF2 mobile now.

Also,
nilcypher said:
Get a few friends together and you can find out whether Boba Fett is tougher than General Greivous, or which Darth is the best, Maul or Vader.
Boba Fett is better than Grievous. Maul is a better fighter, but his knowledge of the Force pales in comparison to Vader's.

'nuff said.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
I'm going to concieve or adopt a child so I can get that TF2 mobile. Actually i'm getting one for myself; cool stuff like that is wasted on kids.

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
I'm going to concieve or adopt a child so I can get that TF2 mobile. Actually i'm getting one for myself; cool stuff like that is wasted on kids.
Same here. If I dont have one of them thingehz right NAO I will Murder everyone.

Although when he first said TF2 Mobile I was thinking "Oh joy...another Iphone app :mad:"

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Having a Transformers-themed Jump Drive: Cool
Having a Transformers-themed Jump Drive that actually transforms: Awesome!!
Having a Transformers-themed Jump Drive that transforms into Ravager: ... I think I need some tissues.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Ashbax said:
thenumberthirteen said:
Same here. If I dont have one of them thingehz right NAO I will Murder everyone.

Although when he first said TF2 Mobile I was thinking "Oh joy...another Iphone app :mad:"
What would a TF2 app even do?

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Does the paper Wolverine come with a little sign that says "I'm the best there is at what I do, and what I do is give really bad papercuts."?

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
WhiteTigerShiro said:
Having a Transformers-themed Jump Drive: Cool
Having a Transformers-themed Jump Drive that actually transforms: Awesome!!
Having a Transformers-themed Jump Drive that transforms into Ravager: ... I think I need some tissues.
Agreed.