164XXX Bra Size layman's term 'BIG AMERICAN BREASTS'

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Hang on im ringing Roman up

[WARNING: the Picture might Offend some of you]

http://www.heatworld.com/Entertainment/TV/2011/05/WTF-The-woman-with-the-worlds-biggest-boobs-appears-on-This-Morning/

Chelsea Charms, the proud owner of the world?s biggest breasts, sizing in at 164XXX (frankly, that is NOT a bra size, that is an upcoming Vin Diesel film).

Chelsea?s charms have not even finished growing yet. She (voluntarily?!) had them enhanced using polypropylene (anything to do with polyfilla?!) injections which creates liquid to fill the boob up? indefinitely!

------------------------------
as the song Flagpole Sitta has told us

'been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding the cretins cloning and feeding'

Who finds this attractive honestly? i want to cut her tits off and feed it to the hungry. Who wakes up and goes im goin to buy breast implants that cud successfully smother people to death.

i did some weighing up here her boobs would be about 2 Watermelons heavy thats 1 boob

So what do you think of these Monstrosity?

I like breasts hell she seems like a nice person but this is just vomit inducing.

betcha her parents are proud of her, but in this world they probable are.

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
She's a stripper so... i guess, having those breasts is part of her job. I don't think that it looks very good but it's kinda admirable that she's ready to change her body that much, just to reach her ideal of beauty. I always respected people who reach for an unique appearance, no matter what other people might say about it.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
I bet her back is killing her.

But yeah, those things are disgusting.
yeh she was on the new's and pretty much talked down to everyone there. But she said that she does 'Back Exercise's'

chiggerwood

Lurker Extrordinaire
May 10, 2009
Well my penis is useless now. In all seriousness I'm now happy that I have memory problems, in a few days I'll have forgotten all about that woman, and her boobs that dwarfs even the most well endowed anime character.

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
Ive seen bigger

Like seriously i have there was this woman in this magazine who had much bigger ones which were apparently natural o_O

Dec 14, 2009
Trezu said:
Daystar Clarion said:

yeh she was on the new's and pretty much talked down to everyone there. But she said that she does 'Back Exercise's'
I bet everything she does with those things is a back excercise.

Getting out of bed, showering, walking etc.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
[im commenting on my own thread how bizarre]

If this girl came out to strip for me i would tell her 'Hell no' and leave

but then again i would never go to a strip club so all good

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
So finally all the growth fetishists have something to aim for ? Polypropylene injections .. eww. Sorry, i don't find it exciting at all, DD cup is already often bit too much and frankly always considered a healthy C-cup to be best thing in the world.

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
Trezu said:
'been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding the cretins cloning and feeding'
You summed it up quite well yourself...

*Now has the song stuck in his head*

Daaaaa, I'm not sick but I'm not well,
and its so hot, cause I'm in hell...

Oh and polypropylene, thats what most of your plastic material is made out of BTW... literary.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
The_Blue_Rider said:
Ive seen bigger

Like seriously i have there was this woman in this magazine who had much bigger ones which were apparently natural o_O
Same. I saw some that were bigger, but I don't remember where.

OT: That amount of boob is just unnecessary.

ilspooner

Apr 13, 2010
Oh my fucking god. I cannot think of how this was a good idea at all. How does she even get up in the fucking morning with 4 watermelons glued to her chest? Sorry I swore a bit, I am just really lost for words. And to think that they are still growing...

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Super Toast said:
I...um....what?
thats what i said

googleback said:
Shitting nora!

somebody MILK her for CHRIST sake!
if we milked her World hungry would be over

Daystar Clarion said:
Trezu said:
Daystar Clarion said:

I bet everything she does with those things is a back excercise.

Getting out of bed, showering, walking etc.
imagine if it POPPED 'Milk Parade'?