Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
PsychedelicDiamond said:
Trezu said:
Clive Howlitzer said:
Trezu said:
Clive Howlitzer said:
I think Beshine's tits are actually bigger now. Look those up if you want to see how they can possibly be even larger.
yeh i already feel ashamed to be the same Race as those 2
Well, it's their bodies. They can do as they see fit, they aren't hurting anyone.

PsychedelicDiamond said:
Trezu said:
PsychedelicDiamond said:
Trezu said:
Clive Howlitzer said:
I think Beshine's tits are actually bigger now. Look those up if you want to see how they can possibly be even larger.
yeh i already feel ashamed to be the same Race as those 2
Dude, did she kill your parents and rape your goldfish? I mean, come on, if i freaked out about every ugly person like that, i wouldn't get any rest. ^^
[disturbing image of a Girl raping a Goldfish]

oh know i don't think she is ugly i am just ashamed that a Woman cud do that to themselves and think that it's a good thing to do.
Well... i guess, she likes it that way. So... who are we to judge? There are people who do worse things to themselves... or other people, for that matter.
what about the other women? how would you feel if you were a Girl and all the boys talked to this girl and not you because your only a C cup? it would be upsetting, people not liking you because you don't have big tits. OR your boyfriend chatting her up and staring at her boobs.

im just saying there would be a Emotional Impact on the other women around her, the feeling if imperfection

at least that's how i see it
No... i don't think that it works that way. I'm sure that very few man would prefer a girl with Ms. Charms figure over a girl with a normal body. I mean, just look at this thread, almost all of the (mostly male) users here don't really like the way Chelsea Charms looks, i don't think, that she get's more positive attention in real life than normal looking women.
We've hit a Impasse and i think we shud give it a rest i did fuel the fire thou so i think it would be best to stop i can't force you to change your idea on the matter and you can't do the same. so Sorry if i offended you.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
WHY?!

I don't understand. What the hell went through her mind? Surely that's just a medical disaster waiting to happen? I know girls with FF breasts who complain about back-ache, I'm half-surprised she hasn't snapped her spine.
Her nipples must be like dinner-plates. I feel sorry for the poor bastard/she-bastard who has to help her with her day-to-day living.

EDIT-

All that said, I have a habit of throwing ice-cubes down people's tops (both men and women) and I really want to lob an ice-swan into that boob-canyon and see what happens.[/quote]

BoogieManFL said:
People are way too judgmental.

Being a guy my view on those particular parts of anatomy are obvious, but those don't have the soft pleasing appearance of natural ones. However, she's her own person and if that's what she wants to do then that's her right. I've seen threads where people have praised a woman for getting a reduction and ignoring the whole social convention that bigger is better and saying it's her body she can do what she wants.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a double standard.
The issue being, people who have breast-reduction often don't inconvenience the lives of others. I mean, maybe I'm wrong, but I imagine she's been in a lot of situations where other people have had to go out of their way to help her because she decided to give her body a preemptive permanent back-ache.
My view on this is the same as obesity: inflict whatever you will on yourself, just don't inconvenience the lives of others.

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
Trezu said:
We've hit a Impasse and i think we shud give it a rest i did fuel the fire thou so i think it would be best to stop i can't force you to change your idea on the matter and you can't do the same. so Sorry if i offended you.
No... it's okay, you didn't offend me at all. ^^

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Jesus fucking christ my back just snapped in half THINKING about how hers must feel.

Whatever. Her life, her choice.

JMeganSnow

Aug 27, 2008
Well, I guess she succeeded in her goal: getting tons of attention. Looks really uncomfortable to me, though.

Valdus

Apr 7, 2011
Geez, you could actually ski down those. Can't say I find it attractive (though fake boobies of any kind turn me off quick, I'd rather go for natural even if they're small).

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Gonna be honest... I'd try that ride.
Then again, I'm one of those weird curious types that pictures a night in bed with a midget clown girl and thinks "that could be interesting..."

So yeah, I'd sleep with her... for science.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
so...they arnt natural???

ick..

both of them together probably weigh as much as I do....

but really when she gets old..like really old....

deathninja

Dec 19, 2008
Look up the show on youtube (OBLIGATORY UK DAYTIME TV WARNING). The fact she struts around like a total slapper is a bigger turn off than the blimplants.

Oh, and fake tits suck regardless of size, the feel creeps me out.

DoctorPhil

Apr 25, 2011
She's fucking mental. She ruined her own life with this. How can you have a comfortable life with those things in the way?
blacon said:
Sickening tbh. Btw, what Anime is your avatar from? Looks awesome.
It's Bleach and it's not awesome at all. Don't watch it, it'll lure you in with a great first season and then it'll turn to shit, wasting your time.