164XXX Bra Size layman's term 'BIG AMERICAN BREASTS'

meowchef

Oct 15, 2009
Polypropylene?! That's what they use to make fuel tanks and other assorted durable plastic stuff...

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
meowchef said:
Polypropylene?! That's what they use to make fuel tanks and other assorted durable plastic stuff...
cud be worse could of been Oil

Jake Martinez

Apr 2, 2010
Colour-Scientist said:
They must be really uncomfortable and impractical.
Why would you do that to yourself? They don't even look like breasts anymore.
Duh. Because she makes money for it.

She has her own web site, does magazine and video spreads and dances at upscale strip clubs as a feature dancer (the clubs actually pay to bring her there).

Frankly, despite everyone's scorn for the woman, I don't see anything particularly wrong with it. It's not for me (well first off I'm a man, but that aside...) but I've seen people do a hell of a lot more humilating things for money and make far less of it.

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
Trezu said:
'been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding the cretins cloning and feeding'
"And I Don't even own a T.V."

OT: I think I saw this person on MANswers a couple years ago... thought it was the most bizarre thing ever... what kind of complex do you have to have in order to give yourself something so big you could break your back?

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
DoctorPhil said:
She's fucking mental. She ruined her own life with this. How can you have a comfortable life with those things in the way?
blacon said:
Sickening tbh. Btw, what Anime is your avatar from? Looks awesome.
It's Bleach and it's not awesome at all. Don't watch it, it'll lure you in with a great first season and then it'll turn to shit, wasting your time.
I'd say the first two seasons are good. It's only after the Soul Society arc that they brought in that entire season of filler, and the show never really recovered after that, in my opinion.

Thumper17

May 29, 2009
I like my boobs around the larger B smaller C range myself. Every once in a while you need some bigger ones thrown in though, keep from getting stale. Amirite fellas?

Srsly, this is disgusting. I'm more of a Leg man anyway, a girl with awesome legs gets me going, especially thighs. Good thighs are very important.

Also of relevance to the discussion.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Is it bad that I laughed at her "Itsy and Bitsy" comment in the article?

But, yeah, those things are a monstrosity. She seems like a nice lady, but my god those things must snap her back on a daily basis.

And since we're on the topic of boobs, I prefer them more perky, 'bout a B maybe? I have no idea how people rate bra sizes.

Rattler5150

Jul 9, 2010
for those of you who like natural , may I suggest googling Rachel Aldana.

her pics may offend, and may be NSFW

Bags159

Mar 11, 2011
This begs the question; why? This isn't attractive in the least.

Downsides:
Back problems
Space problems
People probably treat her negatively

Upsides:
...she's in the news. Yey?

AwesomeSuperMelon

May 12, 2010
I never understood the whole thing about big tits. Bigger is not always better. This is just horrible. That woman probably has back problems and other medical condition due to the size of her knockers. What i want to know is what possessed her to have them like that?

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
So her breasts are growing indefinitely? Skin has its limit as to how far it can stretch. Something's going to have to be done eventually, or her breasts will literally explode (or at least tear themselves open, like a blister that's too full).

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
She must use a wheelchair sometimes, them things have definately given her back problems in the past.