164XXX Bra Size layman's term 'BIG AMERICAN BREASTS'

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
Lilani said:
So her breasts are growing indefinitely? Skin has its limit as to how far it can stretch. Something's going to have to be done eventually, or her breasts will literally explode (or at least tear themselves open, like a blister that's too full).
Actually, they don't. She drains them (Or rather, get's them drained by a doctor) regulary.

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
I remember seeing that face before, I don't know if she held the record back then but I remember they were huge even then. I refuse to believe she considers it beautiful, she must be only doing it to get famous for holding the world record.

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
Well, whatever floats your boat...
*slaps hip*

I just hope she has that self esteem Dolly Parton has, otherwise I feel sorry for her.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
PsychedelicDiamond said:
Lilani said:
So her breasts are growing indefinitely? Skin has its limit as to how far it can stretch. Something's going to have to be done eventually, or her breasts will literally explode (or at least tear themselves open, like a blister that's too full).
Actually, they don't. She drains them (Or rather, get's them drained by a doctor) regulary.
Oh, I get it. So it's all for attention. Poor lady--she needs a psychiatrist, not a plastic surgeon.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
that isn't sexy, that's just ridiculous and comical, if she started flirting with me i don't think i could resist bursting out laughing. i mean, would it even be possible to "do it" with this girl?? i'm fairly sure spines aren't flexible enough for anyone to get that close to her!

Strixvaliano

Feb 8, 2011
I'm a smaller boob kind of guy so I just find this absolutely disgusting to me. It's her body though and if she is happy with it, well she has to live with it then I guess. I don't think all the "back exercises" in the world will stop her from having back problems though.

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
I believe that the sight of them would make a small boy scared of women enough to turn gay.

Also I believe my face will be frozen in the shape of "D:" every time that creepy image pops into my mind. THANKS INTERNET.