164XXX Bra Size layman's term 'BIG AMERICAN BREASTS'

Sougo

Mar 20, 2010
Someone should explain to her what a tumor is.

But I guess shes the only woman in the world whose cleavage you could see .... from space.

Farseer Lolotea

Mar 11, 2010
Ouch. That can't be comfortable.

And yeah, I can't help but wonder if she's got some pretty severe self-esteem issues.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
VaudevillianVeteran said:
How does she do anything with those things?! How does she sleep for one? She could get smothered in her sleep... Not to mention the likely damage she's doing to her back. There was a news report about a woman with double G's that nearly smothered her boyfriend, imagine the damage that she could do to a guy! He could get lost in Narnia in her cleavage!
Hopefully she'll come to her senses one day and get those things removed.

Oh and for people already disgusted. Imagine those when she's 60+ and she's kept them. You're welcome for the mental image.
Thank you, I really didn't need my sanity.

OP: This woman managed to turn boobs into something disgusting... I... I didn't think that was even possible.

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Seriously though, that's spoiling a good thing.

I love boobs, especially big ones, but after a certain point it just gets to be too much. This is clearly too much.

Jodan

Mar 18, 2009
its not the size it the shape and whos wearing them
i hope shes not doing this as some mid life crisis oh well just because i wouldn't...

XHolySmokesX

Sep 18, 2010
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too big!!! as much as i love tits, to me, they're not the most important thing on a womans body. Kiera knightly, for example, is stunning despite her owning a rather small pair of breasts.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
I like large breasts, and even feel that breast implants that look very good within reason, but there does come a point where a woman that has big breasts becomes... big breasts that have a woman? Yeah, point is, those things go way beyond anything that could be considered attractive.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Gross, why would someone do that to themselves?
Why did i hate to look at that damn picture, now i feel sick...

Farseer Lolotea

Mar 11, 2010
Fagotto said:
She has hers so big they look like an impediment to all sorts of physical activity, walking included. There's a difference between something like a breast reduction and that. One seems to show a total lack of judgment.
It should also be noted that reductions aren't usually done for cosmetic reasons. They're done for reasons of health (i.e. back problems).

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
..How the living fuck do you live with those things? I mean, literally, how do you walk or live with those things on your body without your back and neck just spazzing out and quitting on you after a few long days? Blows my mind.

That said, she can live with them.. however she does it, all she wants. It's her pain, but apparently she's fine with it. I find them horribly unattractive (prefer small and supple) and likely make for a very stuffy evening in bed, but..why?!.

VaudevillianVeteran said:
Oh and for people already disgusted. Imagine those when she's 60+ and she's kept them. You're welcome for the mental image

..You sir, are an asshole for even daring to type that statement. How. Dareth. Ye!

LostAlone

Sep 3, 2010
I'm gunna have to step in and say that yes, I absolutely judge her. Sure its her body and she can do what she wants, but that doesn't mean its in any way a good idea. All kinds of plastic surgery are good things and are there for a reason, some of them are medical some are for self esteem. If you are the kind of person who feels they need to be perfect then sure, go get yourself cut up.

But there is an obvious difference between changing something so that it looks good on you (like regular breast implants/reductions.. there is no double standard on size btw, if you think there is a culture of 'bigger is better' you read playboy too much or are about 14) and voluntarily mutilating yourself. The former is good for self esteem and can lead to a happier life. The latter is a mental illness. I simply cannot believe she found a medical professional who said yes to doing that.

That woman needs help. If you have such low self esteem that the only way you think you can get people to look at you is to have literally the biggest breasts on earth then that's kinda on the same level as taking a razor blade to your face or giving yourself chemical burns. Its messed up and she badly needs a shrink.

Personally, I don't really care about breast size on a woman. I've had girlfriends who were DD's and E's, ones who were B's and one who was an AA and never needed to wear a bra. They were all gorgeous and their boobies were fun to play with. I'll never understand how anyone can think that having out of proportion big breasts is a good thing anyway. I think it even looks weird in anime when chicks are super small and have big breasts, to me they look like they were drawn by some adolescent who has never touched a woman before. My ex with AA's was CRAZY small... 5 foot tall at most and skinny too, and while she could have looked fine with bigger, they were just the right size on her body.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Ah well, at least in a car crash she can afford her car's airbags failing.

Chelsea O'shea

May 20, 2010
i like breasts as much as the next lesbian,but thats one of the most horrible images i've seen,there is no need for that and i can't even imagine how she walks with those things really.