164XXX Bra Size layman's term 'BIG AMERICAN BREASTS'

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
Once they get to the point where the woman would be in pain would be the point where breasts become unattractive. Like when women wear high heels even when it's uncomfortable.

MissGinaKid

Mar 16, 2010
That actually made me scream when I saw that. How the hell can you live with breasts that large? o_o

Arqus_Zed

Aug 12, 2009
1) Old news is ooooooold. Welcome to a decade ago.

2) Why? Just... Why? Fake breasts are pretty stupid - hilariously humongous fake breasts even more so. I mean, there's nothing delicate about it and it's just... disturbing.

3) I can't imagine those things being comfortable - not for her, not for her lover, just think about it. By the way, the bigger the breasts, the more dispersed the nerves are, so yeah, from a touchy/feely standpoint, more than a handful isn't only a waste, it's even in the disadvantage of the partner.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Trezu said:
I like breasts hell she seems like a nice person but this is just vomit inducing.
Yeah I know what you mean.

Ive met some girls who had D cups and wished it were a bit smaller due to the hassle of carrying them.

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
owowowow- and now im straight again... how do they know shes american? damn reporters and their drugs. does she go to a gym?... to work as a punchbag?

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
IamGamer41 said:
Bigger is always better right?
I would imagine that most doctors would be inclined to disagree.

I don't see why anyone would voluntarily inconvenience themselves with those, to be honest. I know girls with C-cups who whine about how it hurts running down stairs with no bra on, doing so with those... things would be likely to give you a concussion! Or at least a bruised face.

yeah_so_no

Sep 11, 2008
Clive Howlitzer said:
I think Beshine's tits are actually bigger now. Look those up if you want to see how they can possibly be even larger.
I...I will not be complaining about the size of my boobs for a good, long while. Sweet baby jesus.

Crazy_Dude

Nov 3, 2010
As most men I like big breasts and butts.

However sizes like this are disgusting and I do not see why anyone would want this.

intheweeds

Apr 6, 2011
The worst thing about this is not that stupid people make stupid choices about plastic surgery, it's that they can find doctors who will support them in their stupid choices.