164XXX Bra Size layman's term 'BIG AMERICAN BREASTS'

Micalas

Mar 5, 2011
chiggerwood said:
Well my penis is useless now. In all seriousness I'm now happy that I have memory problems, in a few days I'll have forgotten all about that woman, and her boobs that dwarfs even the most well endowed anime character.
I'll PM you every few days to remind you of them :D

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
To find something so obviously fake attractive is very strange, I wonder why she chose this for herself.

She's more machine now than man.

Farseer Lolotea

Mar 11, 2010
seniorsharptothetouch said:
Actually... The record for the worlds largest breasts belongs to Norma Stitz.
I've heard of her (and yes, that name is a pseudonym and a deliberate pun). She'd have to have surgery to not be built like that, and has elected not to for personal reasons. Which is somewhat different, at least in my view, than getting huge implants.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Look Roman beeeg Amerikan Teeatteee's!

OT: Yeah saw this earlier in the week, unimpressed by her silliness.

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
I understand that people like boobs. Boobs are pretty awesome. But I think some people fail to understand their appeal. While it's true that there is a direct positive correlation between size and sex appeal, when you get to anything larger than DD you start to get too big. All I can see in this picture is how in 10-15 years they will literally be dragging the ground

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
That's sort of disgusting looking. Her breasts are no longer breasts, they are synthetically enhanced chest balloons. They look like they are about to explode.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
I'm jealous.

No. It's not "sickening" or anything, but it's certinally not attractive and I feel she will regret them one day.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
I don't even know how she can live like that without throwing her back out. I also can't fathom how anyone would find that attractive.

DirtyMagic

Mar 18, 2011
Is she also that chick that crushes beer cans with her boobs?
Because man, that was indeed quite a sight to watch.

Not my thing though, horrible that she does this to herself.
Also, she WILL regret this when she destroys her spine later on.
If that hasn't happened already.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
HOLY COW!

Seriously, the phrases "HUGE... tracts of land" and "STONKING GREAT TITS" come to mind.

I know it's her choice and all... but that can't be good for the back.

Not that I doubt some people won't get off on this sort of thing, though...