164XXX Bra Size layman's term 'BIG AMERICAN BREASTS'

deathninja

Dec 19, 2008
Ham_authority95 said:
I worry for the physical safety of a person who sleeps with this woman.
My partner's borderline narcoleptic and a 42E, I've had enough close calls just with them, woman in the OT probably has some sort of waiver, or at least needs one.

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
God, she must make a lot at stripping if she's a stripper, because getting bras her size probably isn't as easy as going into Walmart

BlackEagle95

Apr 3, 2011
She crossed the line about 500 sizes back. I really can't comprehend why she even consider getting them that big. But hey, to each his/her own. I wouldn't call her up though.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Trezu said:
as the song Flagpole Sitta has told us

'been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding the cretins cloning and feeding'
You left off the next and quite frankly, very appropriate line "And I don't even own a TV."
You see, because she went on TV to share those... things (let's call them things) with the world.

I personally don't find that attractive at all. In fact, my mind keeps going to the next few lines of that song:

Put me in the hospital for nerves
And then they had to commit me
You told them all I was crazy
They cut off my legs now I'm an amputee, god damn you
I can't help think that she needs to be put in the hospital to get one of the pairs on her body amputated. And I don't mean the legs obviously.

Of course, that's just the part of my brain that goes "WTF HOLY CRAP WHAT IS THAT WHYYYYY?!" After that part shuts up, I don't really care all too much. If she's happy that way, good for her. Let her have giant boobs if that's what she wants. I just hope she knows a damn good chiropractor, because she's probably going to need one.

chiggerwood

Lurker Extrordinaire
May 10, 2009
Micalas said:
chiggerwood said:
Well my penis is useless now. In all seriousness I'm now happy that I have memory problems, in a few days I'll have forgotten all about that woman, and her boobs that dwarfs even the most well endowed anime character.
I'll PM you every few days to remind you of them :D
You wouldn't dare!

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
For boobs there is in fact such a thing as too big because those things are way too damn big!!!

But hey, after I post this and leave this thread it probably won't mean anything to me anymore other than just another article about someone doing something crazy enough to be newsworthy. All I can say is that she is going to need a spine made out of titanium if shes going to survive with those beasts.

zeldagirl

Mar 15, 2011
Ahhhhh it hurts me just looking at them! :(

Seriously, that's...tragic. For so many reasons. That she felt the need to do that in the first place, well. X(

Xojins

Jan 7, 2008
Stonking great tits.

No, but seriously that's kind of weird and sad at the same time. I don't see how anyone would find that attractive; large breasts are only attractive up until a certain point.

Azdron

Nov 21, 2010
Ho Lee Shit. Man, thats like.. I dont even know what that is. IS this? I mean do men want this? is this what dudes want these days? Is this sexy now?

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
Please God, end it now!

Okay, I for one, like most males, am fond of a nice pair of boobies... but that... that is just messed up. I scared for life, thank you.

mechman123

Nov 6, 2006
This is actually very old news. She has been around for quite some time. While I do love big breasts a lot, hers are too unnatural for me to enjoy looking at them. I'm not gonna gouge my eyes out over it, but it doesn't stir my loins to any degree.

x-machina

Sep 14, 2010
When applying for cosmetic surgery, are you required to meet with a psychiatrist or anything? Because, I'm confident that mental illness is the only thing that could drive someone to do that.

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
Her eyes aren't down there Phil.

She's a stripper at the age of 35 with the appearance of a woman in here mid 40's. I don't think her bra size are her parent's biggest concerns. Fnar Fnar.

Valdus

Apr 7, 2011
Kipohippo said:
Whats wrong with two handfulls of breasts? This is going overboard, but it is her body after all.
Well at least when she "goes overboard" she'll have a floatation device :D