Yahtzee's Prototype vs. InFamous Challenge

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Yahtzee's Prototype vs. InFamous Challenge

Yahtzee decided which game is best - Prototype or InFamous - by judging pictures of the games' main characters wearing women's lingerie. No seriously.

Read Full Article

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
There is nothing that could have gone more right with this whole set of events.

I'm gonna applaud all three parties for making something I never thought would happen come true.

And in such a voluptuous manner as well.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
oh god, yahtzee, i'm so glad you did this right now

on a note, is it just me who thought that prototypes devs made something more disturbing, and infamous devs made something more attractive?

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
Hooooleee shit! I didn't actually think they were going to do it!

Yahtzee, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

EDIT: How on earth did they both come up with unicorns; dear god, the similarities between these two companies are never ending.

And Prototype's picture DOES look better. The INfamous picture just looks some flamboyant creature you'd encounter in Oblivion..........plus a unicorn..........

deletemeplease107

Oct 15, 2008
Hahaa remember that one guy wanted to do it, and everyone told him that nobody would do it and reported him?

Well look:p

Good job Yahtzee, im glad this is settled once and for all!

Lightningfires

Apr 12, 2009
Yahtzee you charasmatic stallion! Awesome job, but what I don't get is that Alex can shapeshift into anything right? Why not Jenna Jameson, or Carmen Electra? It's still the character, just with the powers active. Though that is kinda cheating...

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
Is it wrong that the womanified picture of Alex made me slightly... interested...

I didn't really expect this contest to ever play out, it was pretty entertaining to read this little ending to Yahtzee's review. :p

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009
This is so sick and twisted. Yet I can't stop laughing.

But it was nice they decided to take Yahtzee on his challenge.

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
Oh god...

I think I was just scarred for life.

It couldn't have happened in a more awesome way though. Yahtzee, you sly sunuvabitch, you planned this from the beginning, didn't you? Your Jupiterian overlords are turning our brains to mush with your awesome videos in order to soften us up for the invasion! You can't fool my*WHACK clang click*

Sorry, my inner conspiracy theorist got out of his cage again. The fact that you are feared enough in the gaming industry that they would actually do something like this is awesome. Keep it up. Hope that other show o' yourn gets picked up...

twcblaze

Lurker Extraordinaire
Jun 18, 2009
that was sickeningly hilarious, I now have more respect for Sucker Punch and Radical... I mean... who'da thought they'd actually go through with it? I guess they've both got some big ZP fans in their dev teams

Fanboy

Oct 20, 2008
Simply hilarious stuff. I don't think I could have chosen a winner, they are both so damn funny.

Kudos to Sucker Punch & Radical Entertainment, and I guess a congratulations to Infamous.

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
HardRockSamurai said:
Um, Alex is the main character of Prototype, not InFamous.
"Namely, which of the two studios could produce the best image of the rival game's main character wearing women's lingerie."
I was confused at first too.
Fuck. ADD strikes again. Thanks for setting it straight.