#166: What I Want to Be

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
#166: What I Want to Be

It's not about what they want, or what they need.

Read Full Article

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Cory! "Your Choice" Erin pose is amazeballs. The fore-shortening on the gun arm is perfect. The maniacal expression also perfect. The white poster outlines set everything off beautifully. Keep the goods coming. (Her left arm should probably be obscured by her fractional pants, but I'm gonna let that go.)

I keep saying it. You guys are the only thing that really keeps me coming back to The Escapist.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Quiet Stranger said:
Is it just me or is the comic way off screen?
Not just you, when I read it, it was off center.
Still waiting for the healer/fire-mage to flame on already.

KaraFang

Aug 3, 2015
hmmm, what happens if you mix a healer mage with destructive magic?

Maybe you get a healer that can destroy invasive objects inside someones body like... oh, crystals?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Atta girl Althea! Don't give in! I do have to wonder how Erin is putting up with being possessed while all this is going on.

Smithnikov_v1legacy

May 7, 2016
Did we switch main characters when I wasn't looking?

Also, so much for my hope that Erin pulling the trigger would symbolically indicate her finally offing herself in the real world. I would take back every single negative thing I've said about this comic if that happened....

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
KaraFang said:
hmmm, what happens if you mix a healer mage with destructive magic?

Maybe you get a healer that can destroy invasive objects inside someones body like... oh, crystals?
I think you're onto something here.
Only hope that the healer catches on too.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Good show, Rad. =w= b

It's lucky that Erin wasn't holding the gun in her left hand or Rad would have chipped a fang on those rings. ;p

saxman234

Nov 23, 2011
Still waiting for red robe/goggles guy to come back. He has been missing in action for like 50 strips! (Looks like #118 was the last time we saw him)