Unforgotten Realms Marathon and Trivia Challenge

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Unforgotten Realms Marathon and Trivia Challenge

Here's a quick update for all you Unforgotten Realms fans: Season three still has a ton of surprises in store and is looking to be the most exciting season yet.

In fact, the next few episodes, concluding Schmoopy and Nailo's visit to "Hogwat's Academy" are so epic, Rob checked in and asked us for a little more time to complete them. So we gave him the week off so we could run the Unforgotten Realms Marathon [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/] all weekend instead.

Head over to our Unforgotten Realms Page [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/]. The conclusion to the Hogwats storyline is going to be intense, so you'll want to bone up on the Lore of the Nadir Gems and Sins of the Unforgotten.

You'll also want to enter our Unforgotten Realms Trivia Challenge next Thursday, part of our Fourth Birthday Celebration! Catch up on your Unforgotten Realms this weekend, take the quiz next Thursday and receive a limited-edition Unforgotten Realms badge just for playing. Challengers who receive a perfect score will receive another special badge, and be entered into a random drawing to receive a free Unforgotten Realms T-shirt.

So if you haven't been keeping up with the adventures of Schmoopy and Nailo, or if you're not quite sure of the difference between a Kobold and a Groundbold, now's the time to catch up!

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
NoMoreSanity said:
Radeonx said:
NoMoreSanity said:
I have never seen an Episode of UR, so I am undoubtebly screwed.
I feel the same way, except I saw the first 7 or so.
Yeah, I never watched it because it looked complelty uninteresting. Same with Apocalypse Lane.
I was kind of interested, but then I missed two episodes and never felt like backtracking so I stopped.

tibnik

Oct 22, 2008
chromewarriorXIII said:
Finally I have an excuse to watch all the episodes again... for the fifth time...
I think I might be near ten times now... I have a to much spare time this summer.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
NoMoreSanity said:
Radeonx said:
NoMoreSanity said:
Radeonx said:
NoMoreSanity said:
Yeah, I never watched it because it looked complelty uninteresting. Same with Apocalypse Lane.
I was kind of interested, but then I missed two episodes and never felt like backtracking so I stopped.
Well I geuss alternate methods are needed to win than.
I think I know how to win. I'll just guess random answers, and pray I win. And I'll threaten them with guns.

Beltom

Professional Lurker
Sep 8, 2008
NoMoreSanity said:
Radeonx said:
NoMoreSanity said:
It is much better than Apocalypse Lane, don't knock it till you try it.
On topic, this looks interesting I might have a go at this quiz when it comes out.

milomalo

Mar 29, 2008
yeahhh contest!! i hope i win somethiiing or at least a Roamin badge with the words "excuse me princessssss"

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
Will the T-Shirt drawing be open to us Euro-scapists?

EDIT: I hope they slip a question or two about the classic series in there, just for the hell of it!

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
Love the series have them all on my computer and the first 2 seasons on a dvd so I can rewatch them in the comfort of my loungeroom but Ill still probably tank the quiz I just dont go well with memory stuff

Beltom

Professional Lurker
Sep 8, 2008
NoMoreSanity said:
I will knock it, and I will not try it. Good day sir!
Very well then, good day to you also, sir. "Puts on top hat and leaves thread"

BorutaDevil

Jul 3, 2009
chromewarriorXIII said:
Finally I have an excuse to watch all the episodes again... for the fifth time...

amen to that!

I am really pumped for this cuz thats how i was introdused to the Escapist :p anywho i am gonna study hard for the trivia :p

Beltom

Professional Lurker
Sep 8, 2008
NoMoreSanity said:
Beltom1066 said:
NoMoreSanity said:
I will knock it, and I will not try it. Good day sir!
Very well then, good day to you also, sir. "Puts on top hat and leaves thread"
I'd like to say I won that one.
"Pokes his head through the door of the thread" I'd like to say we agreed to disagree. "Leaves again"