Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #108: A Young Man's Guide to Overlording

Overlordin' ain't easy.

Read Full Article

swatmajor1

Gimme 5 Minutes!
Jan 3, 2008
I just burst into laugher at the last verse. Nice work there. Also, bring us a haiku sometime.

Woem

May 28, 2009
Well done! And more important: who is that mistress in the third panel? Does she have a name, and does she have a gallery?

standokan

May 28, 2009
i'm gonna buy the game, i like the evil half and the pimp half (though not gonna combine those two).

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
When "Halo: The Musical" hits Broadway, you know who to blame.
First thing that went through my head was "Master Chief Space Marine" set to the tune of Jesus Christ Superstar.

MisterColeman

Mar 19, 2009
I'm going to wait until the inevitable price drop since this game is getting ripped apart by reviewers and then I'll buy it.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Slycne said:
First thing that went through my head was "Master Chief Space Marine" set to the tune of Jesus Christ Superstar.
If anything, Master Chief would take off his armour while singing "Sweet Transvestite".

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Slycne said:
The first think that came to my mind was Haloid set to the tune of Guys and Dolls.

domicius

Apr 2, 2008
Thanks for the link to the villanelle. Currently slogging my way through Stephen Fry's "The Ode Less Travelled" but he hasn't touched on villanelle's yet. Quite an exciting little form, though. Perhaps villanously so.