Review: Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

unangbangkay

Oct 10, 2007
Review: Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

Like anime? Like kicking butt? Buy Naruto:Ultimate Ninja Storm.

Read Full Article

tendo82

Uncanny Valley Cave Dweller
Nov 30, 2007
The graphics in this game were so impressive I keep telling myself I'm going to rent it just to see it in action.

Merteg

May 9, 2009
As you can see by more avatar, I like Naruto.

I checked out the characters in this game and they are the same as any other Naruto fighter!

Plus, it's on the Playstation 3, so I can't play it anyway.

Though, I prefer open world Naruto games, such as Broken Bond.

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
Weird. A good fighter based off an anime. The last time this happened it was DBZ: Budokai 3 (which I own, it's awesome) and I was just as shocked then as now. But I should probably hold off judgement until I play it... which I can't because I don't own a PS3... hmm... I'll take your word for it.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
The fighting is really good. My friend only has the demo (only can play naruto vs kakeshi) and we've been playing for ages. Since the fights are quite good it's quite good since your never left out of the fighting for too long. Graphics are awesome as well.

Also how could get burned playing against Kisame he uses water attacks... [anime geek moment over]

CaptainCrunch

Imp-imation Department
Jul 21, 2008
I maintain that Naruto games are the only ones that have an actual reason to use Quicktime Events. It fits the style of the anime to use them, and it fits the story to map the different hand signs to buttons or joystick motions.

They are also perfectly suited for fighting games in this instance; skilled combo punch / kick opponents familiar with other games can be dealt with by getting far enough away, and dropping a jutsu on their head. (Translation: I can actually win against human players.)

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
This review is pretty much on the button. The only true issue that I have with it is the amount of time it takes to unlock everything. 10+ hours...still worth buying, even if you don't like Naruto. Such a great fighting game.