To The Bat-Cycle!

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
To The Bat-Cycle!

Fancy being the Dark Knight? This rather snazzy motorcycle gear could a step in the right direction.

Remember that bit in the Dark Knight where Batman is on a motorbike and he's chasing the Joker around Gotham City? How badass did that look?

Motorbikes are pretty cool, very dangerous, but cool nonetheless. By a strange coincidence, Batman is also cool and also very dangerous.

The pictured outfit is a glorious combination of two very cool things, and while it's not the most practical of garments, it exudes some dark magnetism that draws all true geeks too it, falling somewhere between movie prop and cosplay outfit.

Seriously, just add a cape and a mask and you're good to go.

Source: Dvice [http://dvice.com/archives/2009/07/dark-knight-mot.php]

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Interesting, though honestly I can't see many people actually wearing that for riding around on a bike, except maybe at Halloween.

I suspect the article writer is correct, it's probably going to be used mostly by some rich nerd for Cosplay, or by some equally rich festishist for budoir/basement RP with their signifigant other(s).

>>>>----Therumancer--->

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
I think I see a type-o cat! I did! I did see a type-o cat!

Cap instead of cape

just thought I'd be a dick and point that out. Also, that was one terrible tweety impressopn huh?

Edit: You guys are quick

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
odubya23 said:
Boy, I'm glad they'll go with my black plastic glasses. Or will I look like a nerd that way too?
:) If your already riding round in a detailed replica of Batman's armoured gear, I doubt people will be judging you for the glasses.

Seriously though,those leather trousers would finish off my vigilante outfit quite nicely.

[small]Note: I am NOT a vigilante, and if I were planning a career in vigilantism, I'd probably be posting it under a cooler name, like "MANBAT". [/small]

HobbesMkii

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza
Jun 7, 2008
I was going to make some witty crack, but then I decided to make this Venn Diagram of how I felt about this jacket instead.