The Escapist Music Library is Live!

tendo82

Uncanny Valley Cave Dweller
Nov 30, 2007
The Escapist Music Library is Live!

Love the music from your favorite Escapist video series? Download it now for free! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/music.php]

Every week Escapist members flock to their favorite exclusive videos, which always begin with some great opening music. This music has become so popular with the community that we've decided to feature Ian Dorsch, creator of the music behind the nominated Zero Punctuation, Unskippable, The Escapist Show and Doomsday Arcade, for the launch of The Escapist Music Library!

This library will consist of six (6) downloadable tracks which will all be FREE to Escapist community members. The library will continue to grow as more artists lend their creative talents to even more videos. The Library's download buttons unlocked today, July 20th, for everyone to enjoy and will stay open indefinitely.

So put your headphones on and start listening!

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
Does it have the opening/closer songs from the original Zero Punctuations?

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
Hmmm, no Unforgotten Realms music? I suppose they were made by a different guy...

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
Psychosocial said:
Oh hell yes, the intro to Zero Punctuation is awesome. Ringtoooooooone.

AkJay said:
Does it have the opening/closer songs from the original Zero Punctuations?
I take it you mean the ones from ages ago, with copyrighted music at the start and such? I doubt it.
yea, and it was illegal copyrighted too xD, but yea, those kinds of songs, like big time songs, not the kind of bad rock music they have now.

Calobi

Dec 29, 2007
Hey, now I can replace the crappy recorded versions I made.

...Unless that kind of activity is a crime, in which case I never did that and now I can finally have a copy of them.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Mr. Dorsch has a pretty impressive resume. Cool new feature. I actually hope that Rebecca Mayes gets added to this as well.

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
Today is a day for celebration!

[small]..........hey, I've found worse excuses to get hammered..........[/small]

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
Cortheya said:
Clashero said:
Yes! This is marvelous. Now I can get the Unskippable tune as a ringtone
how is this possible? I'd love it
There are several pieces of software that will allow you to convert something from a .mp3 file to a ringtone file. Then you'd just need the cable to plug your cell phone into your PC (or, failing that, perhaps both your PC and cell phone have Bluetooth access, which works just as well.