Doomsday Arcade: Episode Seven

Timtimfed

Oct 2, 2008
Episode Seven

Lund and Shanks witness the nuclear apocalypse and cross a barren wasteland, where they meet a mysterious Vault Dweller.

Watch Video

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
I must say I haven't been too interested in this show but this episode has completely won me over. I didn't really get the Fallout Wastelander saying "HA!" all the time but the VATS part was hilarious. And the ending was insanely hilarious.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Well done! I liked the finding of the Sargent!
"Augh!" *Punchtotheface*

Also, V.A.T.S. was hilarious.

Good times.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
This is probably my favourite series on the Escapist now. I like how you do a mix of old and recent games and you do a different game each episode to keep it fresh.

Jang

Mar 21, 2009
I am not sure I get the joke about Shanks dream. Somebody help me here?

Falien

Nov 21, 2008
Great job like always. Special kudos to the Vault Dweller actor, he's good!

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
That was the best show yet. Loved the random finding of Jackson, and the Tranquility Lane was great, although the girls hand were quite weirdly positioned.

whyarecarrots

Nov 19, 2008
Not the best one I've seen: I felt that the dialogue sequence was a bit overlong, but the traditional staples of excellent camerawork, effects and enjoyably poor puns continued to be as good as ever.
I also liked the new addition to the armory in the form of the magnum ;p

Goatlemon

Jan 15, 2009
When the nuke bit happened I thought it was going to be a Call of Duty 4 episode. I've never played any of the Fallout games let alone Fallout 3 so I didn't get most of the jokes in this one.

I've played a little bit of Oblivion though so I liked the dialogue scene; it really shows how strange and unrealistic it is.