Stolen Pixels #110: Paging Dr.Phil

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #110: Paging Dr.Phil

Hell hath no fury like an Overlord's wife..

Read Full Article

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Hah. I love the awkward second to last panel.

I'm sure several people would be complaining if there were a way to put mistresses in their place though. Then again, you can kinda do it in Fable and no-one seems to notice.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Wow, he pretty much did everything on the "what not to do on your anniversary" ticklist. Even if he gets dunped he stil deserves an award for that.

Woem

May 28, 2009
Dr. Phill: "So, Overlord. I can call you Overlord, right? Overlord, how have you been feeling lately?"
Overlord: "I feel like no-one really appreciates my hard work. Like they don't understand me. *sob*"

Apr 17, 2009
"our our anniversary"?
:p
Sorry, don't mind my nitpicking.

It does raise the interesting point of why all the mistresses you can collect like pokemon put up with each other

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
I'm surprised you haven't touched on the spousal abuse. Gotta love how a tiny unarmed woman can knock the Overlord on his ass with just a smack.

Maybe he's top heavy and doesn't balance well.

DaveMc

Jul 29, 2008
Ha! Fantastic comic. I particularly love "Then, yes" -- it's just the right note.

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
Pallindromemordnillap said:
It does raise the interesting point of why all the mistresses you can collect like pokemon put up with each other
Maybe it's got something to do with the over-sized, menacing axe you carry around at all times.

LafinJack

Jul 25, 2009
DeadlyYellow said:
I'm surprised you haven't touched on the spousal abuse. Gotta love how a tiny unarmed woman can knock the Overlord on his ass with just a smack.
I laughed out loud when Rose knocked me over in the first one, he only staggers back a bit in Overlord II. :(