Stolen Pixels #78: Stuff 2 Read

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #78: Stuff 2 Read

If there ever really is a Left 4 Dead-style zombiepocalypse, don't look to your fellow gamers for help or support.

Read Full Article

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Half of me hopes that, in the event of a zombie apocalypse, the vast majority of idiot forum trolls would become shambling, brain-dead mockeries of human life.

The other half wonders if there'd be any noticable difference.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
The Rogue Wolf said:
Half of me hopes that, in the event of a zombie apocalypse, the vast majority of idiot forum trolls would become shambling, brain-dead mockeries of human life.

The other half wonders if there'd be any noticable difference.
Probably not, sadly. I imagine alot of people would just sit infront of the TV and hope for "The Celebrate Zombie Reality TV show!"

Excellent comic btw ;) "First post!!!!11!" ;)

lesterley

Jul 25, 2008
I used to work in construction as a land surveyor, which meant that I got to see the inside of a lot of porta-potties.

Reading the graffiti on the inside of these porta-potties was a constant source of entertainment for me. As a woman, I was surprised by the amount of homoerotic material.

I never knew that so many gay men worked in construction!

Leslee

ckeymel

Jun 24, 2008
lesterley said:
I used to work in construction as a land surveyor, which meant that I got to see the inside of a lot of porta-potties.

Reading the graffiti on the inside of these porta-potties was a constant source of entertainment for me. As a woman, I was surprised by the amount of homoerotic material.

I never knew that so many gay men worked in construction!

Leslee
That sounds like the perfect place for gay men to work. Eye candy all day long!

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
Shamus Young said:
sirdanrhodes said:
johnman said:
thats pretty much an accurate depiction of any forum
This is a forum...
Did you see the Valve vs. Turbine thread? It was like a mass grave for the written word.
OK, there is occasionally ugly competition, but it only comes once a year. Oh, and the Yahtzee videos just have down right trolls.