Holy Escapist Quiz, Batman!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Holy Escapist Quiz, Batman!

Gear up for the release of Arkham Asylum with our quiz about the Caped Crusader.

He may not be the terror that flaps in the night, but Batman is still pretty damn cool, as superheroes go. He's been campy (POW!) and he's been brooding, but he's always been one of our favorites. Whet your appetite for Batman:Arkham Asylum with ten questions about Gotham's champion.

Some quick reminders: No need to rush, but your time does affect your position on the leaderboards. You can retake the quiz, but each attempt adds to your overall time. If you want to know what questions you got wrong, just click the link at the end of the quiz.

When you're done taking the quiz, make sure you let us know who your favorite Batman villain is. Me, I'm all about the Harley Quinn. It's the hyenas, really.

Quick...to the BatQuiz! (Take the quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/20].)

Got a quiz of your own you'd like to submit? Send it to [email protected]. If we use it, you'll receive a special badge! Please be sure to put "Quiz" as the subject and include your forum name with your submission.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
90% on the first try!!! Hurray for me!

[small/]this just shows how much of a nerd I am[/small]

messy

Dec 3, 2008
aBlackKnight said:
Is there a chance for a special Shark-repellent badge for this Quiz?
Dammit! I was hoping to make this reference to the infinite utility belt.

So in regards to me 6/10 I'll say my favourite line of robins from the old school series "Holy scrap metal batman!"

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Just goes to show that I know nothing about Batman 4/10!

Oh and best villain? I like the Penguin it's probably the noises he makes.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
first quiz to get 100%, damn remembering catwomans name and who voiced the Joker in the animated series made my head hurt.

and all time favorite villain is two face.
but then again Ron Perlman voiced clayface so it might be a tie.

rally any villain named something whit face is awesome.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
50%. That's better than I was expecting to do, I guessed on most of the questions, except the one about Mark Hamill.

Woem

May 28, 2009
I only had two answers right, one of which sadly was the, euh, esthetic armor add-on. My absolute favorite Batman villain is the Joker. Jack Nicholson and Heath Ledger did an amazing job in embodying this arch enemy.

Did you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
90%!! In your face, Universe!!

Too bad I forgot to check which answer I failed.

HobbesMkii

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza
Jun 7, 2008
Well, I'm pretty proud of myself. I knew all of them. I think this is the first quiz I've ever score 100% on straight out of the gate.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Sweet.
90%.
And I missed the actress question.
My inner nerd is pleased with that result.

Anachronism

Apr 9, 2009
Julianking93 said:
90% on the first try!!! Hurray for me!

[small/]this just shows how much of a nerd I am[/small]
Unfortunately, this is also the case for me.

I have to say, I didn't think I knew Batman that well. I like the movies, but I haven't read that many of the comics and graphic novels. I did a lot better than I was expecting.

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Hells yes. 100%.

Probably due to my Bamtan wikipedia rampage yesterday...