The Week in Review

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week in Review

Will our heroes escape the clutches of the wicked Doctor Elemento? Who knows? This is a news round-up.

Backwards Compatibilty? Pshw! Who wants that?

A study has shown that more than half of all Xbox 360s have experienced the dreaded Red Ring of Death. This is far and away the highest rate of equipment failure of any of the current generation of consoles and the news will no doubt be like a gas can chucked into a fire with the amount of flames it will generate. The weird thing about all this is that Microsoft still somehow manages to inspire a great deal of brand loyalty, just proving the old adage "Gears of War 2 can make a man forget himself." Ok, I may have made that up... (link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/93943-Xbox-360s-Death-Rate-is-54-2])

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
In other words...

Backwards Compatibilty? Pshw! Who wants that?: SONY is f**king with us...
How Much? I Could Buy A Real Mewtwo For That!: Infinity Ward is f**king with us...
Would You Like Some Stereotypes With That?: Japan is f**king with us...
What Comes Before Rocktober? ZEPPTEMBER!: Yay!
'Tis The Age of Dragons!: yay?
Xbox 360 Experiences Epic Fail: Microsoft is f**king with us...

Well, after this week, I'm just glad all that f**king wasn't physical...

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
HardRockSamurai said:
In other words...

Backwards Compatibilty? Pshw! Who wants that?: SONY is f**king with us...
How Much? I Could Buy A Real Mewtwo For That!: Infinity Ward is f**king with us...
Would You Like Some Stereotypes With That?: Japan is f**king with us...
What Comes Before Rocktober? ZEPPTEMBER!: Yay!
'Tis The Age of Dragons!: yay?
Xbox 360 Experiences Epic Fail: Microsoft is f**king with us...

Well, after this week, I'm just glad all that f**king wasn't physical...
Ya it seems like gamers have taken alot of abuse this week hasn't it. I hope this trend does not continue, though I was happy about the Dragon Age Origins thing

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
nilcypher said:
Xbox 360 Experiences Epic Fail

A study has shown that more than half of all Xbox 360s have experienced the dreaded Red Ring of Death. This is far and away the highest rate of equipment failure of any of the current generation of consoles and the news will no doubt be like a gas can chucked into a fire with the amount of flames it will generate. The weird thing about all this is that Microsoft still somehow manages to inspire a great deal of brand loyalty, just proving the old adage "Gears of War 2 can make a man forget himself." Ok, I may have made that up... (link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/93943-Xbox-360s-Death-Rate-is-54-2])Permalink
I thought that went "Gears of War 2 makes a man chop his neighbors up in a wood-chipper.