Male 7th Heaven Fans Likely to be Infected by Malware

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Male 7th Heaven Fans Likely to be Infected by Malware

Because why else would a male be watching 7th Heaven other than to ogle at Jessica Biel?

A McAfee annual survey has named Jessica Biel this year's most likely celebrity to net web surfers a malware infection. Downloading Jessica Biel "wallpapers, screensavers, photos, and videos" could lead to much less joy than previously anticipated.

In fact, there is a one-in-five chance that an internet search for Jessica Biel will lead to a site hosting "spyware, malware, viruses, adware, spam, or phishing scams." In Jessica's defense, just about any search seems to have the same chance for me.

McAfee pointed out that Jessica Biel screensavers are a particularly troubling item, giving downloaders just a 50% chance to remain uninfected. So, maybe it would be best to stick to starfield to avoid burn-in for now. I just feel bad for all those wholesome 7th Heaven fans simply looking for a sweet church-going girl to grace their computer screens.

According to McAfee Avert Labs VP Jeff Green, cybercriminals follow celebrity popularity to determine what types of media to disguise malicious software in. I can just imagine how many must follow TMZ like hawks.

On a side note, Jessica Biel is going to be in the upcoming Thor movie according to her IMDb [http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004754/], which will undoubtedly bring her to the top of the list again for the year the movie releases, assuming it's not terrible. This also makes her much cooler.

Source: Ars Technica [http://arstechnica.com/security/news/2009/08/obsessions-with-jessica-biel-lead-to-a-world-of-malware-hurt.ars]

Viruzzo

Jun 10, 2009
"Male 7th Heaven Fans"... I suppose that in an boundless, infinite universe something like that might even exist.

Seriously though, how many people still download screensavers? I suppose that those that do, without using an antivirus (they are stard executable files after all) deservs a blanked HD.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
scifidownbeat said:
lwm3398 said:
tehroc said:
She a good looking chick, but she's more popular then Megan Fox???
EVERYONE is and should be more popular than Megan Fox.
Thank you. Megan Fox is just a pawn of the media, the only difference is that she realizes she's being exploited (being a "hot" woman, according to the media, and all that) and accepts it. Quite advanced for a person of her magnitude.
Don't get me wrong, I liked both Transformers movies, and I think Megan is a very pretty girl, But I was just saying what so many would say. I go against my own opinions for humor sometimes. *Shrug* For teh lols, to put in a way that makes me wanna puke.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
scifidownbeat said:
lwm3398 said:
scifidownbeat said:
lwm3398 said:
tehroc said:
Thank you. Megan Fox is just a pawn of the media, the only difference is that she realizes she's being exploited (being a "hot" woman, according to the media, and all that) and accepts it. Quite advanced for a person of her magnitude.
Don't get me wrong, I liked both Transformers movies, and I think Megan is a very pretty girl, But I was just saying what so many would say. I go against my own opinions for humor sometimes. *Shrug* For teh lols, to put in a way that makes me wanna puke.
What artists do for their art... *sigh*

She's a 6, IMO. I liked the Transformers movies because of the action and explosions, not because of some mildly good looking girl flashing her body all over the screen. Gawd... Michael motherfucking Bay...
Yeah, I liked it because of the action too. Of course not because of Megan Fox. I just meant that my standards aren't exactly high when it comes to many other people's opinions.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
lwm3398 said:
tehroc said:
My vote goes that she is the next Angelina Jolie.
Anyways Jewel Statie [http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e315/tomthedog2/tn_JewelStaite2.jpg?t=1245514634] is much better looking.

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
oliveira8 said:
What in the name of the 7th Hell is 7th Heaven?
It's an hour-long drama about a preacher's family.

Unsurprisingly, given what I just said about it, it is awful.

Also, her nose bothers me.
Sooooo...why does it have 11 seasons and was on air for more than 10 years!! WHILE FIREFLY ONLY HAS 1 SEASON!!!

Damn you FOX!

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
oliveira8 said:
Sooooo...why does it have 11 seasons and was on air for more than 10 years!! WHILE FIREFLY ONLY HAS 1 SEASON!!!

Damn you FOX!
Because it's "morally correct," politically correct shit?
Good TV rarely lasts.
But...but...It has a 4.5 rating on imdb...and it never came out of the States....Your TV sucks ya know. It should burn in the 7th ring of hell...FOREVER!